- (2021). Reduced Endothelial Function in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-Results From Open-Label Cyclophosphamide Intervention Study. Frontiers in medicine.
- (2021). Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) suggests involvement of both HLA class I and class II loci. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. 101-109.
- (2021). A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome. JCI Insight. 1-19.
- (2020). Intravenous Cyclophosphamide in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. An Open-Label Phase II Study. Frontiers in medicine. 1-15.
- (2019). B-lymphocyte depletion in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Annals of Internal Medicine. 585-593.
- (2018). Rituximab serum concentrations and anti-rituximab antibodies during B-cell depletion therapy for myalgic encephalopathy/chronic fatigue syndrome. Clinical Therapeutics. 9.
- (2016). Metabolic profiling indicates impaired pyruvate dehydrogenase function in myalgic encephalopathy/chronic fatigue syndrome. JCI Insight.
- (2015). B-lymphocyte depletion in myalgic encephalopathy/chronic fatigue syndrome. An open-label phase II study with rituximab maintenance treatment. PLOS ONE.