- (2022). Norsk finanspolitikk som skranke for ESAs myndigheit som finanstilsyn. Lov og Rett. 246-266.
- (2020). ESA som tilsynsmyndigheit av finansielle teneste i den indre marknad. Lov og Rett. 261-273.
- (2020). Commitment Decisions within EU and EEA Competition Law – AThreat to Judicial Review and Effective Private Enforcement? Tidsskrift for forretningsjus. 121-147.
- (2014). Kor fritt står nasjonale styresmakter til å regulere eigen konkurranse i den indre marknad? Tidsskrift for forretningsjus.
- (2017). "Enforcement of cartel arrangements within EU competition law - With emphasis on leniency in its interaction with fines and damages actions.".
- (2017). "Connecting the dots. The performance of leniency in the interaction of public and private enforcement of cartel arrangements within EU competition law. Legal parameters and the importance of deterrence".
- (2016). "The relationship between the Commission's leniency regime and the Directive on damages regarding breach of the competition rules (Directive 2014/104/EU)".
- (2016). "The Relationship between the Commission's Leniency Programme and the Directive on Damages Concerning Breach of the Competition Rules".
- (2015). 'The relationship between the Commission’s leniency programme and the Directive on damages regarding breach of the competition rules'.
- (2015). 'The Commission’s leniency programme within EU competition law - With emphasis on the regulatory framework, scope and effects of the Commission’s leniency programme as a public enforcement instrument of cartels, and the interplay with private enforcement through damages claims following infringements of the competition rules'.
- (2020). Leniency in EU Competition Law.
- (2019). A Legal Analysis of Leniency in the Interaction of Public and Private Cartel Enforcement within EU Competition Law.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2020). Norway. 15 pages.
- (2019). Criminalization of Cartels within EU Competition Law. 12 pages.
- (2016). "National report on private enforcement of European competition law in Norway". 830 pages.