Ingunn Johanne Ness
- Phone+47 55 58 48 60
- Visitor AddressChristiesgt. 13
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- 2019. Innovating Pedagogy 2019. Open University Innovation Report 7. 43 pages. ISBN: 9781473028333.
- 2019. Writing on the wall: How the use of technology can open dialogical spaces in lectures. Thinking Skills and Creativity. 1-18. doi: 10.1016/j.tsc.2019.02.007
- 2019. Apophatic Listening. A Response to Deliberating Public Policy Issues with Adolescents: Classroom Dynamics and Sociocultural Considerations. Democracy and Education. 27: 1-5.
- 2017. Polyphonic orchestration - facilitating creative knowledge processes for innovation. European Journal of Innovation Management. 20: 557-577. doi: 10.1108/EJIM-05-2016-0049
- 2015. Openness, curiosity and respect: Underlying conditions for developing innovative knowledge and ideas between disciplines. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction. 6: 29-39. doi: 10.1016/j.lcsi.2015.03.001
- 2014. The room of Opportunity: Understanding phases of creative knowledge processes in innovation. Journal of Workplace Learning. 26: 545-560. doi: 10.1108/JWL-10-2013-0077
- 2016. The Room of Opportunity. Understanding how knowledge and ideas are constructed in multidisciplinary groups working with developing innovative ideas. Universitetet i Bergen.
- 2019. Clicker Interventions in Large Lectures in Higher Education. ., pages 1-22. In:
- 2019. Learning, Design, and Technology: An International Compendium of Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy. Springer Publishing Company. ISBN: 978-3-319-17727-4.
- 2019. Behind the Scenes: How to Research Creative Processes in Multidisciplinary Groups. 22, pages 353-372. In:
- 2019. The Palgrave Handbook of Social Creativity Research. Palgrave Macmillan. 593 pages. ISBN: 978-3-319-95497-4.
- 2018. Sociocultural Perspectives on Creativity, Learning, and Technology. 4, pages 63-82. In:
- 2018. Creativity Under Duress in Education? Springer Nature. 419 pages. ISBN: 978-3-319-90271-5.
- 2018. STEPRE – model: Facilitating knowledge development in student groups in Higher Education. Shortpaper. In:
- 2018. Design & Learner-Centric Analytics. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Designs for Learning. 59 pages. ISBN: 978-82-8088-416-9.
Project 1: “The Room of Opportunity” – understanding creative knowledge processes in groups working with innovation
This project aims to develop knowledge about how groups in knowledge intensive organizations communicate and interact while working with innovation. The main research question for this project is: What characterizes the creative knowledge processes in groups working with innovation? The design of this study is qualitative, and the material is collected by open observations, focus group interview and individual qualitative interviews, focusing on how members of the innovative groups communicate and interact while creating new ideas. The findings are interpreted and discussed using socio-cultural theory and concepts on knowledge.
Project 2: Orchestration of creative knowledge processes in different learning contexts