Ingunn Johanne Ness
- Phone+47 55 58 48 60
- Visitor AddressChristiesgt. 13
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- 2020. Polyphonic Imagination: Understanding Idea Generation in Multidisciplinary Groups as a Multivoiced Stimulation of Fantasy. Creativity Research Journal.
- 2020. Creativity, Learning and Technology: Opportunities, Challenges and New Horizons . Creativity Research Journal.
- 2019. Writing on the wall: How the use of technology can open dialogical spaces in lectures. Thinking Skills and Creativity. 1-18.
- 2019. Apophatic Listening. A Response to Deliberating Public Policy Issues with Adolescents: Classroom Dynamics and Sociocultural Considerations. Democracy and Education. 1-5.
- 2019. Advancing Creativity Theory and Research: A Socio-cultural Manifesto. The Journal of creative behavior.
- 2017. Polyphonic orchestration - facilitating creative knowledge processes for innovation. European Journal of Innovation Management. 557-577.
- 2015. Openness, curiosity and respect: Underlying conditions for developing innovative knowledge and ideas between disciplines. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction. 29-39.
- 2014. The room of Opportunity: Understanding phases of creative knowledge processes in innovation. Journal of Workplace Learning. 545-560.
- 2019. Adaptiv læring i matematikk: empirisk rapport om Multi Smart Øving i grunnskolen. .
- 2019. PhD for Innovation: Interdisciplinary problem solving and creativity.
- 2018. Forskning på egen praksis.
- 2016. The Room of Opportunity PhD project.
- 2016. Creative Knowledge processes in multidisciplinary group work.
- 2014. The Room of Opportunity: Understanding how knowledge and ideas are constructed in multidisciplinary groups working with innovation.
- 2013. The Room of Opportunity: understanding how knowledge and ideas are constructed in innovative groups.
- 2019. Reflexivity in interprofessional workplace learning.
- 2019. KEYNOTE Organizational creativity: What is it? How can we enable it? .
- 2019. Dialogic and creative processes in the classroom and in Higher Education.
- 2018. Polyphonic Imagination: Understanding how multidisciplinary groups develop innovative ideas through a multivoiced stimulation of fantasy .
- 2018. How to succeed with Interdisciplinary group work for Innovation.
- 2016. The Room of Opportunity. Understanding how knowledge and ideas are constructed in multidisciplinary groups working with developing innovative ideas.
- 2020. «Læring som praksis» - John Deweys pragmatisme. 17 pages.
- 2020. Sosiokulturell teori - Vygotsky, Lave og Wenger. 27 pages.
- 2020. Elevens beste og pedagogiske perspektiver - en analyse. 24 pages.
- 2019. Clicker Interventions in Large Lectures in Higher Education. 22 pages.
- 2019. Behind the Scenes: How to Research Creative Processes in Multidisciplinary Groups. 20 pages.
- 2018. Sociocultural Perspectives on Creativity, Learning, and Technology. 20 pages.
- 2018. STEPRE – model: Facilitating knowledge development in student groups in Higher Education.
- 2019. Innovating Pedagogy 2019. Open University Innovation Report 7. The Open University.
- 2019. Polyphonic Orchestration: The Dialogical Nature of Creativity. 189-206. In:
- 2019. Dynamic Perspectives on Creativity: New Directions for Theory, Research, and Practice in Education. Springer Publishing Company.
Project 1: “The Room of Opportunity” – understanding creative knowledge processes in groups working with innovation
This project aims to develop knowledge about how groups in knowledge intensive organizations communicate and interact while working with innovation. The main research question for this project is: What characterizes the creative knowledge processes in groups working with innovation? The design of this study is qualitative, and the material is collected by open observations, focus group interview and individual qualitative interviews, focusing on how members of the innovative groups communicate and interact while creating new ideas. The findings are interpreted and discussed using socio-cultural theory and concepts on knowledge.
Project 2: Orchestration of creative knowledge processes in different learning contexts