- 2020. Functional Analyses of HNF1A-MODY Variants Refine the Interpretation of Identified Sequence Variants. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- 2019. Dominant ARL3-related retinitis pigmentosa. Ophthalmic Genetics. 124-128.
- 2018. The E3 SUMO ligase PIASy is a novel interaction partner regulating the activity of diabetes associated hepatocyte nuclear factor-1a. Scientific Reports.
- 2018. NAA10 dysfunction with normal NatA-complex activity in a girl with non-syndromic ID and a de novo NAA10 p.(V111G) variant - a case report. BMC Medical Genetics. 1-9.
- 2018. De novo truncating variants in PHF21A cause intellectual disability and craniofacial anomalies. European Journal of Human Genetics. 378-383.
- 2018. A de novo Ser111Thr variant in aquaporin-4 in a patient with intellectual disability, transient signs of brain ischemia, transient cardiac hypertrophy, and progressive gait disturbance. Cold Spring Harbor Molecular Case Studies.
- 2017. Targeted next-generation sequencing reveals MODY in up to 6.5% of antibody-negative diabetes cases listed in the Norwegian Childhood Diabetes Registry. Diabetologia. 625-635.
- 2017. Post-translational modifications of Annexin A2 are linked to its association with perinuclear nonpolysomal mRNP complexes. FEBS Open Bio. 160-173.
- 2017. Phenotypic extremes of BICD2-opathies: From lethal, congenital muscular atrophy with arthrogryposis to asymptomatic with subclinical features. European Journal of Human Genetics. 1040-1048.
- 2017. Nuclear import of glucokinase in pancreatic beta-cells is mediated by a nuclear localization signal and modulated by SUMOylation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 146-157.
- 2017. In vitro characterization of six STUB1 variants in spinocerebellar ataxia 16 reveals altered structural properties for the encoded CHIP proteins. Bioscience Reports. 1-12.
- 2017. HUWE1 variants cause dominant X-linked intellectual disability: a clinical study of 21 patients. European Journal of Human Genetics. 64-74.
- 2017. Functional investigations of HNF1A identify rare variants as risk factors for type 2 diabetes in the general population. Diabetes. 335-346.
- 2016. The intronic ABCA4 c.5461-10T>C variant, frequently seen in patients with Stargardt disease, causes splice defects and reduced ABCA4 protein level. Acta Ophthalmologica. 240-246.
- 2016. Analysis of protein-coding genetic variation in 60,706 humans. Nature. 285-291.
- 2015. High incidence of heterozygous ABCC8 and HNF1A mutations in Czech patients with congenital hyperinsulinism. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. E1540-E1549.
- 2014. STUB1 mutations in autosomal recessive ataxias - evidence for mutation-specific clinical heterogeneity. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases.
- 2014. GCK-MODY diabetes as a protein misfolding disease: The mutation R275C promotes protein misfolding, self-association and cellular degradation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 55-65.
- 2014. Association of a low-frequency variant in HNF1A with type 2 diabetes in a latino population the SIGMA Type 2 Diabetes Consortium. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). 2305-2314.
- 2013. SUMOylation of pancreatic glucokinase regulates its cellular stability and activity. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 5951-5962.
- 2012. GCK-MODY diabetes associated with protein misfolding, cellular self-association and degradation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular Basis of Disease. 1705-1715.
- 2011. Binding of ATP at the active site of human pancreatic glucokinase - nucleotide-induced conformational changes with possible implications for its kinetic cooperativity. The FEBS Journal. 2372-2386.
- 2007. The mRNA-binding site of annexin A2 resides in helices C-D of its domain IV. Journal of Molecular Biology. 1367-1378.
- 2006. Engineering, biophysical characterisation and binding properties of a soluble mutant form of annexin A2 domain IV that adopts a partially folded conformation. Journal of Molecular Biology. 469-481.
- 2006. Annexin A2 recognises a specific region in the 3 '-UTR of its cognate messenger RNA. BBA - Molecular Cell Research. 1325-1334.
- 2005. Ubiquitinated annexin A2 is enriched in the cytoskeleton fraction. FEBS Letters. 203-206.
- 2019. Functional characterization of diabetes gene variants is important for precision medicine .
- 2020. De novo variants in SUPT16H cause neurodevelopmental disorders associated with corpus callosum abnormalities. Journal of Medical Genetics. 1-5.
Thesis at a second degree level
- 2002. Studies on the binding of heparin, anxA2 mRNA and F-actin to heterotetrameric annexin A2 (anxA2^2 p11^2) and its recombinant forms. VIII, 150 bl.
- 2019. Precision medicine in MODYdiabetes: Unraveling the disease causality of gene variants and new regulatory mechanisms .
- 2007. Annexin A2 as an mRNA-binding protein.
- 2019. Functional characterization of HNF1A variants identified in Norwegian MODY diabetes registry can implement precision medicine in diabetes clinics.
- 2018. The E3 SUMO ligase PIAS is a novel interaction partner regulating the activity of diabetes associated hepatocyte nuclear factor-1.
- 2018. Functional characterization of HNF1A variants identified in Norwegian diabetes registries can be important for precision medicine in diabetes clinics.
- 2007. The Effect of the Binding of Annexin A2 to the Untranslated Regions of c-myc mRNA on the in vitro Translation of Reporter Protein.
- 2006. Engineering of mRNA chimeras to study the role of Annexin A2 in c-myc mRNA translation.
- 2003. Ubiquitin conjugates of annexin 2 are enriched in cytoskeleton-associated messenger ribonucleoprotein complexes.