- (2023). Levels of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in Norwegian children stratified by age and sex - Data from the Bergen Growth Study 2. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health. 7 pages.
- (2023). Deep phenotyping of pubertal development in Norwegian children: the Bergen Growth Study 2. Annals of Human Biology. 226-235.
- (2022). Reference Curves for Pediatric Endocrinology: Leveraging Biomarker Z-Scores for Clinical Classifications. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 2004-2015.
- (2022). Perceived barriers in family-based behavioural treatment of paediatric obesity – Results from the FABO study. Pediatric Obesity. 11 pages.
- (2021). Low BMI, but not high BMI, influences the timing of puberty in boys. Andrology. 837-845.
- (2020). Testicular Ultrasound to Stratify Hormone References in a Cross-Sectional Norwegian Study of Male Puberty . Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 1888-1898.
- (2020). Starter puberteten tidligere enn før? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-5.
- (2020). References for ultrasound staging of breast maturation, tanner breast staging, pubic hair, and menarche in Norwegian girls. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 1599-1607.
- (2020). Reference data for testicular volume measured with ultrasound and pubic hair in Norwegian boys are comparable with Northern European populations. Acta Paediatrica. 1612-1619.
- (2020). Hormone references for ultrasound breast staging and endocrine profiling to detect female onset of puberty. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). e4886-e4895.
- (2019). Testicular ultrasound to stratify hormone references in a cross-sectional Norwegian study of male puberty. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 27 pages.
- (2018). Ultrasound-based measurements of testicular volume in 6- to 16-year-old boys — intra- and interobserver agreement and comparison with Prader orchidometry. Pediatric Radiology. 1771-1778.
- (2018). Ultrasound assessment of pubertal breast development in girls: intra- and interobserver agreement. Pediatric Radiology. 1576-1583.
- (2018). Normative ultrasound references for the paediatric wrist; Dorsal soft tissues. RMD Open. 1-6.
- (2017). Timing of menarche in Norwegian girls: Associations with body mass index, waist circumference and skinfold thickness. BMC Pediatrics. 1-6.
- (2021). Puberteten starter tidligere. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-3.
- (2021). Barriers experienced in Family-based cognitive behavioural treatment of childhood obesity and pre-mature drop-out from treatment.