Ingvill Fjell Naterstad
- Phone+47 55 58 60 21+47 951 66 561
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2021. Treatment of distal radius fracture during immobilization with an orthopedic cast: A double-blinded randomized controlled trial of photobiomodulation therapy. Photobiomodulation, photomedicine, and laser surgery. 280-288.
- 2019. Reliability of pain pressure threshold algometry in persons with conservatively managed wrist fractures. Physiotherapy Research International.
- 2019. Reduced Walking Speed in Subjective and Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy. E122-E128.
- 2019. Effects of photobiomodulation therapy on inflammatory mediators in patients with chronic non-specific low back pain: Protocol for a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Medicine. 1-5.
- 2018. Measuring pressure pain threshold in the cervical region of dizzy patients-The reliability of a pressure algometer. Physiotherapy Research International. 1-6.
- 2017. Reliability of an adherence monitoring sensor embedded in an oral appliance used for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. 110-115.
- 2017. Penetration time profiles for two class 3B lasers in in situ human achilles at rest and stretched. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery. 546-554.
- 2017. Low-level laser therapy and cryotherapy as mono-and adjunctive therapies for achilles tendinopathy in rats. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery. 32-42.
- 2017. Comparison of Photobiomodulation and Anti-Inflammatory Drugs on Tissue Repair on Collagenase-Induced Achilles Tendon Inflammation in Rats. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery. 137-145.
- 2017. Achilles tendon penetration for continuous 810 nm and superpulsed 904 nm lasers before and after ice application: an in situ study on healthy young adults. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery. 567-575.
- 2014. En takstbasert analyse av avtalefysioterapeuters praksis. Fysioterapeuten. 38-39.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Efficacy of low-level laser therapy on pain and disability in knee osteoarthritis: Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised placebo-controlled trials. BMJ Open. 1-13.