- (2022). The performances of three commercially available assays for the detection of SARS‐CoV‐2 antibodies at different time points following SARS‐CoV‐2 infection. Viruses. 1-11.
- (2022). Legionella pneumophila in Municipal Shower Systems in Stavanger, Norway; A Longitudinal Surveillance Study Using Whole Genome Sequencing in Risk Management. Microorganisms.
- (2022). Insights into the genetic diversity, antibiotic resistance and pathogenic potential of Klebsiella pneumoniae from the Norwegian marine environment using whole-genome analysis. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health. 1-9.
- (2021). Use of probiotics to reduce infections and death and prevent colonization with extended-spectrum beta-lactamase (ESBL)-producing bacteria among newborn infants in Tanzania (ProRIDE Trial): study protocol for a randomized controlled clinical trial. Trials.
- (2021). Rapid high-resolution detection of colistin resistance in Gram-negative bacteria using flow cytometry: A comparison with broth microdilution, a commercial screening test and WGS. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 3183-3191.
- (2021). Gastrointestinal carriage of Klebsiella pneumoniae in a general adult population: a cross-sectional study of risk factors and bacterial genomic diversity. Gut microbes. 14 pages.
- (2021). Exploring Klebsiella pneumoniae in Healthy Poultry Reveals High Genetic Diversity, Good Biofilm-Forming Abilities and Higher Prevalence in Turkeys Than Broilers. Frontiers in Microbiology. 11 pages.
- (2021). Emergence and dissemination of antimicrobial resistance in Escherichia coli causing bloodstream infections in Norway in 2002–17: a nationwide, longitudinal, microbial population genomic study. Lancet Microbe. e331-e341.
- (2021). A nationwide genomic study of clinical Klebsiella pneumoniae in Norway 2001–15: introduction and spread of ESBLs facilitated by clonal groups CG15 and CG307. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 665-674.
- (2019). Susceptibility of Legionella pneumophila to antimicrobial agents and the presence of the efflux pump LpeAB. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 1545-1550.
- (2019). Microbial risk factors for treatment failure of pivmecillinam in community‐acquired urinary tract infections caused by ESBL‐producing Escherichia coli. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 1-10.
- (2019). Emergence and rapid global dissemination of CTX-M-15-associated Klebsiella pneumoniae strain ST307. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 577-581.
- (2019). Convergence of virulence and MDR in a single plasmid vector in MDR Klebsiella pneumoniae ST15. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 1218-1222.
- (2018). Performance of the EUCAST disc diffusion method and two MIC methods in detection of Enterobacteriaceae with reduced susceptibility to meropenem: the NordicAST CPE study. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2738-2747.
- (2017). Norwegian patients and retail chicken meat share cephalosporin-resistant Escherichia coli and IncK/blaCMY-2 resistance plasmids. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 407.e9-407.e15.
- (2015). Persistence of a pKPN3-like CTX-M-15-encoding IncFIIK plasmid in a Klebsiella pneumonia ST17 host during two years of intestinal colonization. PLOS ONE. 16 pages.
- (2015). Extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae among pregnant women in Norway: Prevalence and maternal-neonatal transmission. Journal of Perinatology. 907-912.
- (2013). Risk factors for acquisition of CTX-M-15 extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae during an outbreak in a neonatal intensive care unit in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 54-58.
- (2013). Long-term faecal carriage in infants and intra-household transmission of CTX-M-15-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae following a nosocomial outbreak. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 1043-1048.
- (2012). First outbreak of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in a Norwegian neonatal intensive care unit; associated with contaminated breast milk and resolved by strict cohorting. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 612-621.
- (2011). Quantification of Clostridium difficile in Antibiotic-Associated-Diarrhea Patients. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 3656-3658.
- (2011). Intestinal lactoflora in Estonian and Norwegian patients with antibiotic associated diarrhea. Anaerobe. 407-409.
Reader opinion piece
- (2020). Norges mikrobiologiske utbruddsberedskap er truet. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1096-1097.
- (2019). Valg av antibiotika - viktig endring i prøvesvar fra mikrobiologen. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 4 pages.
- (2014). Extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae: A neonatal intensive care unit outbreak, long-term colonization in children and plasmid characteristics.
- (2019). THE FIRST VANE VANCOMYCIN RESISTANT ENTEROCOCCUS FAECALIS IN NORWAY.
- (2018). Genomic analyses reveal dissemination of an Enterococcus faecium ST117 strain, containing a vanB Tn1549 integrated at the same site in the chromosome, in three hospitals in Western Norway.
- (2015). Highly similar cephalosporin resistant Escherichia coli and AmpC resistance plasmids found in both patients and poultry meat in Norway.