- 2019. Replacing fish meal with insect meal in the diet of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) does not impact the amount of contaminants in the feed and it lowers accumulation of arsenic in the fillet. Food Additives & Contaminants. 1191-1205.
- 2019. Black soldier fly larvae meal can replace fish meal in diets of sea-water phase Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Aquaculture. 609-619.
- 2018. The chemical composition of two seaweed flies (Coelopa frigida and Coelopa pilipes) reared in the laboratory. Journal of Insects as Food and Feed. 135-142.
- 2018. Potential of insect-based diets for Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Aquaculture. 72-81.
- 2018. Chemical characterization of 21 species of marine macroalgae common in Norwegian waters: benefits of and limitations to their potential use in food and feed. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 2035-2042.
- 2017. Uptake of heavy metals and arsenic in black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens) larvae grown on seaweed-enriched media. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 2176-2183.
- 2017. Modulation of nutrient composition of black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens) larvae by feeding seaweed-enriched media. PLOS ONE.
- 2017. In-depth metabolic profiling of marine macroalgae confirms strong biochemical differences between brown, red and green algae. Algal Research. 240-249.
- 2016. Amino acid composition, protein content, and nitrogen-to-protein conversion factors of 21 seaweed species from Norwegian waters. Journal of Applied Phycology. 9 pages.
- 2018. Tailoring of insects as aquafeed ingredients.
- 2015. Feeding black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens) a diet containing seaweed introduces valuable nutrients and undesirable elements into the larvae.
- 2015. Changes in nutrient and heavy metal composition of black soldier fly larvae Hermetia illucens fed on marine macroalgae.