- (2022). Mitochondrial respiratory chain dysfunction—A hallmark pathology of idiopathic Parkinson’s disease? Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 1-8.
- (2022). Early Forms of α-Synuclein Pathology Are Associated with Neuronal Complex I Deficiency in the Substantia Nigra of Individuals with Parkinson’s Disease. Biomolecules. 1-12.
- (2020). Mitochondrial respiratory chain deficiency correlates with the severity of neuropathology in sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Acta neuropathologica communications. 1-13.
- (2018). Ultradeep mapping of neuronal mitochondrial deletions in Parkinson's disease. Neurobiology of Aging. 120-127.
- (2017). The angiogenic switch leads to a metabolic shift in human glioblastoma. Neuro-Oncology. 383-393.
- (2017). Neuronal complex I deficiency occurs throughout the Parkinson's disease brain, but is not associated with neurodegeneration or mitochondrial DNA damage. Acta Neuropathologica. 409-425.
- (2017). Glitazone use associated with reduced risk of Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. 1594-1599.
- (2016). Novel SLC19A3 promoter deletion and allelic silencing in biotin-thiamine-responsive basal ganglia encephalopathy. PLOS ONE.
- (2016). Defective mitochondrial DNA homeostasis in the substantia nigra in Parkinson disease. Nature Communications. 11 pages.
- (2015). En kvinne i 70-årene med langvarige gangvansker. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2015). Disequilibrium in patients with posterior fossa arachnoid cysts. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 23-30.
- (2014). Pre- and post-operative dizziness and postural instability in temporal arachnoid cyst patients. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 335-342.
- (2019). Mitochondrial mechanisms in neurodegeneration.
Academic literature review
- (2018). Movement disorders in mitochondrial disease: a clinicopathological correlation. Current Opinion in Neurology. 472-483.