- 2020. Mitochondrial respiratory chain deficiency correlates with the severity of neuropathology in sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Acta neuropathologica communications. 1-13.
- 2018. Ultradeep mapping of neuronal mitochondrial deletions in Parkinson's disease. Neurobiology of Aging. 120-127.
- 2017. The angiogenic switch leads to a metabolic shift in human glioblastoma. Neuro-Oncology. 383-393.
- 2017. Neuronal complex I deficiency occurs throughout the Parkinson's disease brain, but is not associated with neurodegeneration or mitochondrial DNA damage. Acta Neuropathologica. 409-425.
- 2017. Glitazone use associated with reduced risk of Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. 1594-1599.
- 2016. Novel SLC19A3 promoter deletion and allelic silencing in biotin-thiamine-responsive basal ganglia encephalopathy. PLOS ONE.
- 2016. Defective mitochondrial DNA homeostasis in the substantia nigra in Parkinson disease. Nature Communications. 11 pages.
- 2015. En kvinne i 70-årene med langvarige gangvansker. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2015. Disequilibrium in patients with posterior fossa arachnoid cysts. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 23-30.
- 2014. Pre- and post-operative dizziness and postural instability in temporal arachnoid cyst patients. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 335-342.
- 2019. Mitochondrial mechanisms in neurodegeneration.
Academic literature review
- 2018. Movement disorders in mitochondrial disease: a clinicopathological correlation. Current Opinion in Neurology. 472-483.