- (2022). School students’ beliefs about the benefits of multilingualism. Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development (JMMD). 1-15.
- (2021). The link between multilingualism, language learning and open-mindedness in secondary school students in Norway . Nordic Journal of Language Teaching and Learning (NJLTL). 1-24.
- (2021). The Ungspråk project: Researching multilingualism and multilingual identity in lower secondary schools. Globe: A Journal of Language, Culture and Communication. 83-98.
- (2021). Researching intercultural competence in language learners: Gaps between theory and methodology. Intercultural Communication Education. 122-136.
- (2021). Developing and validating a questionnaire on young learners’ multilingualism and multilingual identity . Language Learning Journal.
- (2017). Looking forward for not regretting after that: the educational approach of the ALLMEET project to xenophobi. Formazione & Insegnamento.
- (2014). Single Men, Single Stories: Alternative Paths in the Transition from the Late Soviet to the Neo-liberal Market Economy in the Light of Life Stories. Journal of Contemporary Central and Eastern Europe.
- (2019). Indigenous governance, intersectionality and gender equality.
- (2021). The intersection of multilingualism and intercultural competence in the Norwegian foreign language curriculum: teachers’ perspectives.
- (2021). The Ungspråk project: Aims, design, and first findings.
- (2021). Teachers' views on the intersection of multilingualism and intercultural competence in language learning.
- (2021). Multilingualism in foreign language learning and teaching.
- (2021). Multilingualism and Open-mindedness in secondary school students.
- (2021). "UNGSPRÅK: Exploring students' multilingualism in lower secondary school".
- (2019). UNGSPRÅK: First insights into young learners' multilingual identity .
- (2019). The role of language learning in developing students' multilingual and multicultural identity.
- (2019). Førelesing om fleirspråklegheit i og på tvers av språkfaga.
- (2020). Book review. "Twelve Lectures on Multilingualism" (2019). Nordic Journal of Modern Language Methodology (NJMLM).
- (2021). Organizing a digital conference in times of the Corona pandemic: An interview with MoMM.
The interconnection between Multilingualism and Intercultural Competence in L3 education (PhD project).
The research project focuses on two areas. First, it investigates how multilingualism, self-identification as multilingual and open-mindedness are interconnected in secondary school language learners. Second, it explores how FL teachers see multilingualism and intercultural competence as interconnected elements in foreign language education.
The research is part of the Ungspråk project.