- 2019. Locus of Control Moderates the Relationship Between Exposure to Bullying Behaviors and Psychological Strain. Frontiers in Psychology. 12 pages.
- 2019. Dispositional affect as a moderator in the relationship between role conflict and exposure to bullying behaviors. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-12.
- 2018. The role of hardiness in the bullying-mental health relationship. Occupational Medicine. 64-66.
- 2017. Aggression from Patients or Next of Kin and Exposure to Bullying Behaviors: A Conglomerate Experience? Nursing Research and Practice. 12 pages.
- 2016. Exposure to bullying behaviors at work and subsequent symptoms of anxiety: The moderating role of individual coping style. Industrial Health. 421-432.
- 2015. Predictive value of the SF-12 for sickness absence because of mental, musculoskeletal, and other somatic disorders. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 1113-1118.
- 2014. The prospective relationship between role stressors and new cases of self-reported workplace bullying. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 45-52.
- 2014. Nye funn om turnusarbeid. Tidsskriftet sykepleien. 36-39.
- 2014. Exposure to bullying behaviors as a predictor of mental health problems among Norwegian nurses: Results from the prospective SUSSH-survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 479-487.
- 2019. Arbeidsmiljø og personfaktorer som risikofaktorer for mobbing.
- 2017. Role conflict, personality, and exposure to bullying behaviors.
- 2016. Exposure to bullying behaviors at work and subsequent symptoms of anxiety: The moderating role of individual coping style.
- 2014. The moderating role of individual coping style on the bullying-health relationship.
- 2012. The relationship between role stressors and exposure to workplace bullying-A prospective study of Norwegian employees.
Popular scientific article
- 2015. For få timer mellom vaktene påvirker søvn og helse. Tidsskriftet sykepleien. 58-60.
- 2016. Exposure to workplace bullying among nurses. Health outcomes and individual coping.
- 2016. Omsorgsyrkets mobbefare. Sykepleiere som møter mobbing med å protestere, risikerer økte symptomer på angst.
- 2016. Når sykepleiere mobbes på jobb.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2019. The Moderating Effects of Coping Mechanisms and Resources in the Context of Workplace Bullying, Emotional Abuse and Harassment.
- 2015. Bullying from colleagues and aggression from patients – are there two sides to the story?
- 2013. Workplace bullying as a predictor of mental health problems in nurses.