Ivan Rios Mondragon
- Visitor AddressÅrstadveien 195009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Polycrystalline diamond coating on orthopedic implants: Realization and role of surface topology and chemistry in adsorption of proteins and cell proliferation. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 44933-44946.
- (2022). Decitabine-induced DNA methylation-mediated transcriptomic reprogramming in human breast cancer cell lines; the impact of DCK overexpression. Frontiers in Pharmacology. 1-16.
- (2022). Decitabine potentiates efficacy of doxorubicin in a preclinical trastuzumab-resistant HER2-positive breast cancer models. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 14 pages.
- (2017). Phosphorylation at serine 31 targets tyrosine hydroxylase to vesicles for transport along microtubules. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 14092-14107.
- (2015). Novel microscopy-based screening method reveals regulators of contact-dependent intercellular transfer. Scientific Reports.
- (2015). Intercellular transfer of transferrin receptor by a contact-, Rab8-dependent mechanism involving tunneling nanotubes. The FASEB Journal. 4695-4712.
- (2012). Spatio-temporal analysis of tamoxifen-induced bystander effects in breast cancer cells using microfluidics. Biomicrofluidics. 9 pages.
- (2019). Microfluidic-based Biomimetic Models for Therapeutic and Hazard Risk Assessment of Manufactured Nanomaterials.
- (2017). Presentasjon av Nano-prosjekter.
- (2018). Impedance-based microfluidic device for assessing the cytotoxicity of nanoparticles.
- (2012). Near-field studies on intercellular communication.
- (2019). Nanocarrier-directed drug delivery for breast cancer treatment.
- (2019). Label-free impedance-based nanotoxicity testing: Static vs. dynamic exposure to nanomaterials.
- (2019). Biomimetic impedance-based assessment of the biological effects of anticancer nanoparticles .
- (2018). Label-free impedimetric analysis of the cytotoxic effects of nanomaterials under dynamic in-vivo like conditions.
Academic literature review
- (2020). Epigenetics in breast cancer therapy—New strategies and future nanomedicine perspectives. Cancers. 32 pages.
- (2019). Microfluidics for studying metastatic patterns of lung cancer. Journal of Nanobiotechnology. 1-30.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)