- (2021). Structured and systematic team and procedure training in severe trauma: Going from ‘Zero to Hero’ for a time-critical, low-volume emergency procedure over three time periods. World Journal of Surgery. 1340-1348.
- (2020). Performance and outcome evaluation of emergency resuscitative thoracotomy in a Norwegian trauma centre: a population-based consecutive series with survival benefits. Injury. 1956-1960.
- (2019). Phlegmasia cerulea dolens secondary to an aortoiliac aneurysm. Journal of Vascular Surgery Cases and Innovative Techniques. 278-282.
- (2019). A Population-Based Study of Incidence, Presentation, Management and Outcome of Primary Thromboembolic Ischemia in the Upper Extremity. World Journal of Surgery. 2320-2327.
- (2017). Characteristics, Stratification and Time to Death in a Population-Based Cohort of Patients with Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Not Undergoing Surgery. World Journal of Surgery. 1-8.