- (2022). Integrin α11β1 and syndecan-4 dual receptor ablation attenuates cardiac hypertrophy in the pressure overloaded heart. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology.
- (2022). Abnormal exocrine–endocrine cell cross-talk promotes β-cell dysfunction and loss in MODY8. Nature Metabolism. 76-89.
- (2020). Generation of a novel mouse strain with fibroblast-specific expression of Cre recombinase. Matrix Biology Plus.
- (2019). α11β1 integrin is induced in a subset of cancer- associated fibroblasts in desmoplastic tumor stroma and mediates in vitro cell migration. Cancers.
- (2019). Integrin alpha 11 cytoplasmic tail is required for FAK activation to initiate 3D cell invasion and ERK-mediated cell proliferation. Scientific Reports. 1-12.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Cancer-associated fibroblasts in desmoplastic tumors: emerging role of integrins. Seminars in Cancer Biology. 1-16.