- 2019. Toward personalized tinnitus treatment: An exploratory study based on internet crowdsensing. Frontiers In Public Health.
- 2019. The genetic vulnerability to cisplatin ototoxicity: a systematic review. Scientific Reports. 1-12.
- 2019. Protection and antibody reactivity in lumpsucker (Cyclopterus lumpus L.) following vaccination against Pasteurella sp. . Fish and Shellfish Immunology. 650-658.
- 2019. Impact of temporomandibular joint complaints on tinnitus-related distress. Frontiers in Neuroscience.
- 2019. Catalogue as a tool for reinforcing habits: Empirical evidence from a multichannel retailer. International Journal of Research in Marketing. 1-14.
- 2019. Catalogue as a Tool for Reinforcing Habits: Empirical Evidence from a Multichannel Retailer International Journal of Research in Marketing. Journal of Interactive Marketing. 528-541.
- 2019. Assessing the influence of marketing activities on customer behaviors: a dynamic clustering approach. Metron. 19-42.
- 2018. Performances assessment of Anipill® device prototype designed for continuous temperature monitoring. Biomedical engineering and physics express.
- 2018. Notos - a galaxy tool to analyze CpN observed expected ratios for inferring DNA methylation types. BMC Bioinformatics.
- 2018. Effect of sleep deprivation on diurnal variation of vertical perception and postural control. Journal of applied physiology. 167-174.
- 2017. The manual orienting response habituation to repeated tactile stimuli in preterm neonates: Discrimination of stimulus locations and interstimulus intervals. Developmental Psychobiology. 590-602.
- 2017. The impact of conventional space-time aggregation on the dynamics of continuous-time rainfall. Water Resources Research. 7558-7575.
- 2017. Genetic susceptibility to bilateral tinnitus in a Swedish twin cohort. Genetics in Medicine. 1007-1012.
- 2017. Dynamic mixtures of factor analyzers to characterize multivariate air pollutant exposures. Annals of Applied Statistics. 1617-1648.
- 2017. Are distal and proximal visual cues equally important during spatial learning in mice? A pilot study of overshadowing in the spatial domain. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience.
- 2017. A bivariate first-order signed integer-valued autoregressive process. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods. 6590-6604.
- 2016. Polish translation and validation of the tinnitus handicap inventory and the tinnitus functional index. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-11.
- 2016. Exploration of circadian rhythms in patients with bilateral vestibular loss. PLOS ONE.
- 2016. Cross-category indulgence: Why do some premium brands grow during recession? Journal of Brand Management.
- 2016. Circadian Characteristics of Older Adults and Aerobic Capacity. The journals of gerontology. Series A, Biological sciences and medical sciences. 817-822.
- 2016. A proof-of-concept study on the combination of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation and relaxation techniques in chronic tinnitus. Journal of neural transmission. 1147-1157.
- 2015. Vestibular loss disrupts daily rhythm in rats. Journal of applied physiology. 310-318.
- 2015. Specific EEG sleep pattern in the prefrontal cortex in primary insomnia. PLOS ONE.
- 2015. On the Bivariate Skellam Distribution. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods. 4552-4567.
- 2015. Environmental conditions in semi-enclosed basins: A dynamic latent class approach for mixed-type multivariate variables. Journal de la Société Française de Statistique. 114-137.
- 2015. Electroencephalography during on-the-road driving in older untreated insomnia patients and normal sleepers. Biological Psychology. 20-28.
- 2015. Diurnal variation in gait characteristics and transition speed. Chronobiology International. 136-142.
- 2019. Modelling corporate defaults: A Markov-switching Poisson autoregressive model .
- 2019. Guest editor’s introduction to the special issue on “HiddenMarkov Models: Theory and Applications”. Metron. 63-66.
- 2019. Guest editor’s introduction to the special issue on “HiddenMarkov Models: Theory and Applications”. Metron. 19-42.
Academic literature review
- 2017. Women awaken faster than men after electroencephalogram-monitored propofol sedation for colonoscopy. 681-687.