- (2021). Semi‐automatic Ice Rafted Debris quantification with Computed Tomography. Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology. 10 pages.
- (2021). Rapid tephra identification in geological archives with computed tomography: Experimental results and natural applications. Frontiers in Earth Science. 1-12.
- (2020). Tephra horizons identified in the western North Atlantic and Nordic Seas during the Last Glacial Period: Extending the marine tephra framework. Quaternary Science Reviews.
- (2022). New measurements of ice thickness on Jostedalsbreen ice cap reveal vulnerability to future fragmentation.
- (2021). Semi-automated quantification of Ice Rafted Debris in sediment archives with Computed Tomography.
- (2019). Harnessing the potential of CT scanning to identify cryptotephra in sediment cores: a controlled experiment.
Popular scientific article
- (2020). Fra medisin til geologi. geoforskning.no.