Associate Professor, Manager of the Norwegian NMR Platform
- Phone+47 55 58 34 74+47 952 16 056
- Visitor AddressNNP buildingThormøhlens gate 55A5006 BergenRoom211
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 BERGEN
- 2020. The Arabidopsis (ASHH2) CW domain binds monomethylated K4 of the histone H3 tail through conformational selection. The FEBS Journal. 1-23.
- 2020. Sensory Assessment of Fish and Chicken Protein Hydrolysates. Evaluation of NMR Metabolomics Profiling as a New Prediction Tool. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 3881-3890.
- 2019. Quantification of polyphenols in seaweeds: A case study of Ulva intestinalis. Antioxidants. 1-15.
- 2019. Anionic hafnium species: an active catalytic intermediate for the coupling of epoxides with CO2? . Chemical Communications. 7227- 7230.
- 2019. A Pharmacological Chaperone Therapy for Acute Intermittent Porphyria. Molecular Therapy.
- 2017. Pharmacological Chaperoning: A Potential Treatment for PMM2-CDG. Human Mutation. 160-168.
- 2017. New perspectives for pharmacological chaperoning treatment in methylmalonic aciduria cblB type. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular Basis of Disease. 640-648.
- 2017. Conformational stabilization as a strategy to prevent nucleophosmin mislocalization in leukemia. Scientific Reports.
- 2015. Linking genotypes database with locus-specific database and genotype-phenotype correlation in phenylketonuria. European Journal of Human Genetics. 302-309.
- 2015. Early Events in the Amyloid Formation of the A546T Mutant of Transforming Growth Factor β‑Induced Protein in Corneal Dystrophies Compared to the Nonfibrillating R555W and R555Q Mutants. Biochemistry. 5546-5556.
- 2015. Discovery of compounds that protect tyrosine hydroxylase activity through different mechanisms. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 1078-1089.
- 2015. Discovery of a Specific Inhibitor of Pyomelanin Synthesis in Legionella pneumophila. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 8402-8412.
- 2013. Screening and evaluation of small organic molecules as ClpB inhibitors and potential antimicrobials. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 7177-7189.
- 2013. Pharmacological chaperones as a potential therapeutic option in methylmalonic aciduria cblB type. Human Molecular Genetics. 3680-3689.
- 2013. Mutation in transforming growth factor beta induced protein associated with granular corneal dystrophy type 1 reduces the proteolytic susceptibility through local structural stabilization. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 2812-2822.
- 2012. The peripheral binding of 14-3-3gamma to membranes involves isoform-specific histidine residues. PLOS ONE.
- 2012. In situ solid-state NMR spectroscopy of protein in heterogeneous membranes: the baseplate antenna complex of chlorobaculum tepidum. Angewandte Chemie International Edition. 6891-6895.
- 2012. A vitellogenin polyserine cleavage site: highly disordered conformation protected from proteolysis by phosphorylation. Journal of Experimental Biology. 1837-1846.
- 2011. The binding of 14-3-3 gamma to membranes studied by intrinsic fluorescence spectroscopy. FEBS Letters. 1163-1168.
- 2008. Large-scale modulation of thermodynamic protein folding barriers linked to electrostatics. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 8625-8630.
- 2005. Conformational flexibility of alpha-lactalbumin related to its membrane binding capacity. Journal of Molecular Biology. 1072-1086.
- 2019. Application of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) to assess the development of flavor attributes during enzymatic protein hydrolysis.
- 2015. Experimental structures of human 8-oxoguanine glycosylase 1 in complex with novel inhibitors.
- 2016. Utstyret i orden.
- 2010. POTENTIAL PHARMACOLOGYCAL CHAPERONE THERAPY FOR ISOLATED METHYLMALONIC ACIDURIA cbIB TYPE. Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease. S40-S40.
- 2010. Characterization of the molecular basis of acute intermittent porphyria. The FEBS Journal. 76-76.
- 2010. CHARACTERIZATION OF THE MOLECULAR BASIS OF ACUTE INTERMITTENT PORPHYRIA. Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease. S177-S177.
- 2016. Erratum: Discovery of compounds that protect tyrosine hydroxylase activity through different mechanisms (Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics (2015) 1854:9 (1078-1089) DOI: 10.1016/j.bbapap.2015.04.030). Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 317.
Academic literature review
- 2016. Pharmacological chaperones that protect Tetrahydrobiopterin dependent aromatic amino acid hydroxylases through different mechanisms. 1515-1526.
- 2012. Phenylalanine hydroxylase misfolding and pharmacological chaperones. 2534-2545.
Fields of competence