Associate Professor, Manager of the Norwegian NMR Platform
- Phone+47 55 58 34 74
- Visitor AddressNNP buildingThormøhlens gate 55A5006 BergenRoom211
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2021). Emulsion and Surface-Active Properties of Fish Solubles Based on Direct Extraction and after Hydrolysis of Atlantic Cod and Atlantic Salmon Backbones. Foods. 1-13.
- (2021). An Experimental Toolbox for Structure-Based Hit Discovery for P. aeruginosa FabF, a Promising Target for Antibiotics . ChemMedChem. 2715.
- (2020). The Arabidopsis (ASHH2) CW domain binds monomethylated K4 of the histone H3 tail through conformational selection. The FEBS Journal. 4458-4480.
- (2020). Sensory Assessment of Fish and Chicken Protein Hydrolysates. Evaluation of NMR Metabolomics Profiling as a New Prediction Tool. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 3881-3890.
- (2019). Quantification of polyphenols in seaweeds: A case study of Ulva intestinalis. Antioxidants. 1-15.
- (2019). Anionic hafnium species: an active catalytic intermediate for the coupling of epoxides with CO2? . Chemical Communications. 7227- 7230.
- (2019). A Pharmacological Chaperone Therapy for Acute Intermittent Porphyria. Molecular Therapy.
- (2017). Pharmacological Chaperoning: A Potential Treatment for PMM2-CDG. Human Mutation. 160-168.
- (2017). New perspectives for pharmacological chaperoning treatment in methylmalonic aciduria cblB type. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular Basis of Disease. 640-648.
- (2017). Conformational stabilization as a strategy to prevent nucleophosmin mislocalization in leukemia. Scientific Reports.
- (2015). Linking genotypes database with locus-specific database and genotype-phenotype correlation in phenylketonuria. European Journal of Human Genetics. 302-309.
- (2015). Early Events in the Amyloid Formation of the A546T Mutant of Transforming Growth Factor β‑Induced Protein in Corneal Dystrophies Compared to the Nonfibrillating R555W and R555Q Mutants. Biochemistry. 5546-5556.
- (2015). Discovery of compounds that protect tyrosine hydroxylase activity through different mechanisms. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 1078-1089.
- (2015). Discovery of a Specific Inhibitor of Pyomelanin Synthesis in Legionella pneumophila. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 8402-8412.
- (2013). Screening and evaluation of small organic molecules as ClpB inhibitors and potential antimicrobials. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 7177-7189.
- (2013). Pharmacological chaperones as a potential therapeutic option in methylmalonic aciduria cblB type. Human Molecular Genetics. 3680-3689.
- (2013). Mutation in transforming growth factor beta induced protein associated with granular corneal dystrophy type 1 reduces the proteolytic susceptibility through local structural stabilization. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 2812-2822.
- (2012). The peripheral binding of 14-3-3gamma to membranes involves isoform-specific histidine residues. PLOS ONE.
- (2012). In situ solid-state NMR spectroscopy of protein in heterogeneous membranes: the baseplate antenna complex of chlorobaculum tepidum. Angewandte Chemie International Edition. 6891-6895.
- (2012). A vitellogenin polyserine cleavage site: highly disordered conformation protected from proteolysis by phosphorylation. Journal of Experimental Biology. 1837-1846.
- (2011). The binding of 14-3-3 gamma to membranes studied by intrinsic fluorescence spectroscopy. FEBS Letters. 1163-1168.
- (2008). Large-scale modulation of thermodynamic protein folding barriers linked to electrostatics. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 8625-8630.
- (2005). Conformational flexibility of alpha-lactalbumin related to its membrane binding capacity. Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB). 1072-1086.
- (2020). The solution structure of the human brain-protein arc studied by NMR.
- (2015). Experimental structures of human 8-oxoguanine glycosylase 1 in complex with novel inhibitors.
- (2010). POTENTIAL PHARMACOLOGYCAL CHAPERONE THERAPY FOR ISOLATED METHYLMALONIC ACIDURIA cbIB TYPE. The Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease (JIMD). S40-S40.
- (2010). Characterization of the molecular basis of acute intermittent porphyria. The FEBS Journal. 76-76.
- (2010). CHARACTERIZATION OF THE MOLECULAR BASIS OF ACUTE INTERMITTENT PORPHYRIA. The Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease (JIMD). S177-S177.
Academic literature review
- (2016). Pharmacological chaperones that protect Tetrahydrobiopterin dependent aromatic amino acid hydroxylases through different mechanisms. Current Drug Targets. 1515-1526.
- (2012). Phenylalanine hydroxylase misfolding and pharmacological chaperones. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry. 2534-2545.