- 2018. Increased fitness of a key appendicularian zooplankton species under warmer, acidified seawater conditions. PLOS ONE. 1-19.
- 2018. A self‐cleaning biological filter: How appendicularians mechanically control particle adhesion and removal. Limnology and Oceanography. 927-938.
- 2017. Increased appendicularian zooplankton alter carbon cycling under warmer more acidified ocean conditions. Limnology and Oceanography. 1541-1551.
- 2015. Oikopleura dioica culturing made easy: A Low-Cost facility for an emerging animal model in EvoDevo. Genesis. 183-193.
- 2014. Future climate scenarios for a coastal productive planktonic food web resulting in microplankton phenology changes and decreased trophic transfer efficiency. PLOS ONE.
- 2013. Response of the pelagic tunicate appendicularian, Oikopleura dioica to controlled simulations of a strong bloom condition: A bottom-up perspective. Limnology and Oceanography. 215-226.
- 2013. Effects of ocean acidification, temperature and nutrient regimes on the appendicularian Oikopleura dioica: a mesocosm study. Marine Biology. 2175-2187.
- 2012. Conservation and divergence of chemical defense system in the tunicate Oikopleura dioica revealed by genome wide response to two xenobiotics. BMC Genomics. 17 pages.
- 2011. Evolutionary changes in the notochord genetic toolkit: a comparative analysis of notochord genes in the ascidian Ciona intestinalis ant the larvacean Oikopleura dioiac. BMC Evolutionary Biology. 21-36.
- 2010. Sperm motility in European hake, Merluccius merluccius, and characterization of its spermatozoa concentration and volume, spermatocrit, osmolality and pH. Aquaculture. 31-36.
- 2010. Plasticity of Animal Genome Architecture Unmasked by Rapid Evolution of a Pelagic Tunicate. Science. 1381-1385.
- 2010. Functional specialization of cellulose synthase genes of prokaryotic origin in chordate larvaceans. Development. 1483-1492.
- 2009. Regulation of filter-feeding house components in response to varying food regimes in the appendicularian, Oikopleura dioica. Journal of Plankton Research. 1453-1463.
- 2009. Culture optimization for the emergent zooplanktonic model organism Oikopleura dioica. Journal of Plankton Research. 359-370.
- 2007. The Oikopleura coenocyst, a unique chordate germ cell permitting rapid, extensive modulation of oocyte production. Developmental Biology. 591-600.
- 2007. Rapidly evolving lamins in a chordate, Oikopleura dioica, with unusual nuclear architecture. Gene. 159-169.
- 2007. Endostyle cell recruitment as a frame of reference for development and growth in the urochordate Oikopleura dioica. The Biological Bulletin. 325-334.
- 2006. Comparative organization of follicle, accessory cells and spawning anlagen in dynamic semelparous clutch manipulators, the urochordate Oikopleuridae. Biology of the Cell. 389-401.
- 2015. GELATINOUS ZOOPLANKTON IN CHANGING OCEANS: THE UROCHORDATE, OIKOPLEURA DIOICA, IN THE CONTEXT OF OCEANIC WARMING AND PH VARIATION.
- 2013. Effects of ocean acidification and temperature on marine zooplankton: A mesocosm study.
- 2009. From barcodes to ecosystem functioning - a peek into the near future.
Popular scientific article
- 2015. monthly science magazine issued in France since 1913) - Contribution with an illustration to an article published in the number 1174, July 2015; p63. Science & Vie.
- 2017. Response of the gelatinous zooplankton Oikopleura dioica to warmer, acidified seawater conditions.
- 2015. Presentation of Sars at the 2015 Christie Conference.