- 2020. Detecting destabilizing species in the phylogenetic backbone of Potentilla (Rosaceae) using low-copy nuclear markers. AoB Plants. 1-13.
- 2020. Complex patterns of reticulate evolution in opportunistic weeds (Potentilla L., Rosaceae), as revealed by low-copy nuclear markers. BMC Evolutionary Biology. 17 pages.
- 2015. Sibbaldia – a molecular phylogenetic study of a remarkably polyphyletic genus in Rosaceae. Plant Systematics and Evolution. 171-184.
- 2015. A revised time tree of the asterids: Establishing a temporal framework for evolutionary studies of the coffee family (Rubiaceae). PLOS ONE.
- 2014. Patterns of diversification amongst tropical regions compared: a case study in Sapotaceae. Frontiers in Genetics.
- 2014. Inferring geographic range evolution of a pantropical tribe in the coffee family (Lasiantheae, Rubiaceae) in the face of topological uncertainty. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. 182-194.
- 2013. The influence of tectonics, sea-level changes and dispersal on migration and diversification of Isonandreae (Sapotaceae). Botanical journal of the Linnean Society. 130-140.
- 2013. A new species, genus and tribe of Sapotaceae, endemic to Madagascar. Taxon. 972-983.
- 2017. Numerical competence and quantitative skills for BSc-students in biology.
- 2019. Finding the cinquefoil phylogenetic backbone: Resolving the position of moving clades in Potentilla (Rosaceae).
- 2016. Reconstructing reticulate evolution of polyploid strawberries (Fragaria, Rosaceae), using nuclear low copy DNA sequence data.
- 2014. A molecular phylogenetic study of the Vanguerieae alliance.
- 2013. Including the uncertainty in topology and divergence times in historical biogeography reconstruction – two examples from the coffee family.
- 2019. The whale hall - The great swarm.
- 2019. Complex patterns of reticulate evolution in Potentilla L. (Rosaceae) involving P. norvegica and the endemic North American Ivesioid clade.
- 2018. Untangling the origin of a polyploid - The evolutionary history of Potentilla norvegica L. (Rosaceae) based on a single-copy nuclear marker.
- 2014. Sibbaldia – a remarkably polyphyletic genus in the rose family (Rosaceae).
- 2015. Corrigendum to Patterns of diversification amongst tropical regions compared: A case study in Sapotaceae [Front. Genet., 5, (2014), 362]. DOI: 10.3389/fgene.2014.00362. Frontiers in Genetics.