- (2020). Detecting destabilizing species in the phylogenetic backbone of Potentilla (Rosaceae) using low-copy nuclear markers. AoB Plants. 1-13.
- (2020). Complex patterns of reticulate evolution in opportunistic weeds (Potentilla L., Rosaceae), as revealed by low-copy nuclear markers. BMC Evolutionary Biology. 17 pages.
- (2015). Sibbaldia – a molecular phylogenetic study of a remarkably polyphyletic genus in Rosaceae. Plant Systematics and Evolution. 171-184.
- (2015). A revised time tree of the asterids: Establishing a temporal framework for evolutionary studies of the coffee family (Rubiaceae). PLOS ONE.
- (2014). Patterns of diversification amongst tropical regions compared: a case study in Sapotaceae. Frontiers in Genetics.
- (2014). Inferring geographic range evolution of a pantropical tribe in the coffee family (Lasiantheae, Rubiaceae) in the face of topological uncertainty. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. 182-194.
- (2013). The influence of tectonics, sea-level changes and dispersal on migration and diversification of Isonandreae (Sapotaceae). Botanical journal of the Linnean Society. 130-140.
- (2013). A new species, genus and tribe of Sapotaceae, endemic to Madagascar. Taxon. 972-983.
- (2017). Numerical competence and quantitative skills for BSc-students in biology.
- (2019). Finding the cinquefoil phylogenetic backbone: Resolving the position of moving clades in Potentilla (Rosaceae).
- (2016). Reconstructing reticulate evolution of polyploid strawberries (Fragaria, Rosaceae), using nuclear low copy DNA sequence data.
- (2014). A molecular phylogenetic study of the Vanguerieae alliance.
- (2013). Including the uncertainty in topology and divergence times in historical biogeography reconstruction – two examples from the coffee family.
- (2019). The whale hall - The great swarm.
- (2019). Complex patterns of reticulate evolution in Potentilla L. (Rosaceae) involving P. norvegica and the endemic North American Ivesioid clade.
- (2018). Untangling the origin of a polyploid - The evolutionary history of Potentilla norvegica L. (Rosaceae) based on a single-copy nuclear marker.
- (2014). Sibbaldia – a remarkably polyphyletic genus in the rose family (Rosaceae).
- (2015). Corrigendum to Patterns of diversification amongst tropical regions compared: A case study in Sapotaceae [Front. Genet., 5, (2014), 362]. DOI: 10.3389/fgene.2014.00362. Frontiers in Genetics.