I am the library contact for mathematics and computer science, providing courses and guidance in information literacy, literature search, scholarly publishing, and reference management for students and researchers. You can request a course, individual guidance, or meet me at the help desk on Wednesdays.
As part of the research support team, I provide guidance on Open Science, Research Data, and Research Data Management. We regularly provide courses, e.g. on Data Management Planning (DMP).
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or to arrange an appointment.
I am also involved with the University Library Digital Lab.
My PhD and postdoctoral research were in the field of cell- and molecular biology and immunology.
- 2021. Patient derived colonoids as drug testing platforms-Critical importance of oxygen concentration. Frontiers in Pharmacology. 1-15.
- 2021. Decidual and placental NOD1 is associated with inflammation in normal and preeclamptic pregnancies . Placenta. 23-31.
- 2021. A semi-automated organoid screening method demonstrates epigenetic control of intestinal epithelial differentiation. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 1-20.
- 2020. LSD1 represses a neonatal/reparative gene program in adult intestinal epithelium. Science Advances. 15 pages.
- 2016. Stat6-dependent inhibition of mincle expression in mouse and human antigen-presenting cells by the Th2 cytokine IL-4. Frontiers in Immunology.
- 2015. Contribution of MINCLE-SYK Signaling to Activation of Primary Human APCs by Mycobacterial Cord Factor and the Novel Adjuvant TDB. Journal of Immunology. 2417-2428.
- 2015. Activation of human antigen-presenting cells by the mycobacterial cord factor and its glycolipid adjuvant analogue trehalose-6,6’-dibehenate.
- 2019. Toll-Like Receptor-3 expression by maternal and fetal cells at the maternal-fetal interface is associated with development of preeclampsia.
- 2019. Development of a semi-automated intestinal organoid screening method.
- 2019. A semi-automated intestinal organoid screening method to study plasticity of intestinal epithelial cell differentiation.
- 2018. Development of a semi-automated intestinal organoid screening method.
- 2017. Semi-automated screening of organoid cultures to test effects of potential therapeutics on antimicrobial functions and tissue regeneration in the intestine.
- 2017. FcRγ is a central adaptor subunit for immune receptors on myeloid cells.
- 2017. FcRγ is a central adaptor subunit for immune receptors on human macrophages.
- 2016. MINCLE-SYK signalling contributes to activation of primary human antigen-presenting cells by mycobacterial cord factor and the novel adjuvant TDB.
- 2016. MINCLE-SYK signaling contributes to activation of primary human APC by mycobacterial cord factor and the novel adjuvant TDB.
- 2017. Contact, Collaboration, Conflict: Signal Integration of Syk-coupled C-type Lectin Receptors. Journal of Immunology. 1403-1414.