- (2018). Onmang þæt – incipient grammaticalization in Old and Middle English. Transactions of the Philological Society. 574-593.
- (2015). The reduced definite article th' in late middle english and beyond: An insight from the definiteness cycle. Journal Of Germanic Linguistics. 105-144.
- (2014). Grammaticalization reconciled:functionalist and minimalist insights into the development of purpose subordinators in English. Language Sciences. 1-14.
- (2021). Grammaticalization, analogy, and linguistic cycles – insights from the development of (mainly) purpose subordinators in the history of English.
- (2021). Factors behind the incipient grammaticalization of the progressive constructions alternative to be+V-ing in English.
- (2021). A complication in the development from PP to C in Old and Middle English.
- (2020). On loss of transitivity: from a preposition to a subordinator.
- (2020). Grammaticalization of progressive constructions in English.
- (2019). So that in clauses of result and purpose in Old English and Middle English.
- (2019). On grammaticalization of infrequent subordinators introducing purpose clauses in Middle English .
- (2019). 'I can't take my eyes off of that' - the development of the complex preposition off of from Middle English onwards.
- (2018). The DP cycle arrested: reduced th' in Early Modern English.
- (2017). The cycles of prepositional purpose subordinators in Middle English.
- (2017). Onmang þæt – incipient grammaticalization in Old and Middle English.
- (2016). Tone and tother: reduced th’ nominals in Middle English .
- (2015). Non-anaphoric use of reduced th’ in the 15th century .
Academic anthology/Conference proceedings
- (2017). Current Developments in English Historical Linguistics. Studies in Honour of Rafał Molencki. Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Śląskiego/University of Silesia.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2020). So that in clauses of result and purpose in Middle English. 15 pages.
- (2019). 'Thone vpon thother' - On pronouns one and other with initial th- and t- in Middle English. 19 pages.
- (2017). Grammaticalization of the English adverbial subordinator in order that. 20 pages.
- (2016). The history of 'so that' and the CP cycle. 20 pages.