- 2016. Remedial responsibility for severe poverty: justice or humanity? Journal of Applied Philosophy. 89-98.
- 2016. Justifying International Legal Human Rights. Ethics and International Affairs. 483-490.
- 2014. The Force of the Claimability Objection to Socio-Economic Human Rights. Canadian Journal of Philosophy. 1-17.
- 2014. Human Rights and the Broken World. Philosophy and Public Issues. 47-57.
Popular scientific article
- 2017. Is there a Human Right to Internet Access? Philosophy Now.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2020. The Link between Subsistence and Human Rights.