- 2021. Cerebrospinal fluid proteome shows disrupted neuronal development in multiple sclerosis. Scientific Reports.
- 2016. Label-free analysis of human cerebrospinal fluid addressing various normalization strategies and revealing protein groups affected by multiple sclerosis. Proteomics. 1154-1165.
- 2016. CSF-PR 2.0: an interactive literature guide to quantitative cerebrospinal fluid mass spectrometry data from neurodegenerative disorders. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 300-309.
- 2015. Quantitative proteomics suggests decrease in the secretogranin-1 cerebrospinal fluid levels during the disease course of multiple sclerosis. Proteomics. 3361-3369.
- 2015. Cerebrospinal fluid proteomics in multiple sclerosis. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 746-756.
- 2014. Molecular mechanisms of nutlin-3 involve acetylation of p53, histones and heat shock proteins in acute myeloid leukemia. Molecular Cancer.
- 2014. In-depth characterization of the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) proteome displayed through the CSF proteome resource (CSF-PR). Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 3152-3163.
- 2014. Effects of blood contamination and the rostro-caudal gradient on the human cerebrospinal fluid proteome. PLOS ONE.
- 2013. Identification of dynamic changes in proteins associated with the cellular cytoskeleton after exposure to okadaic acid. Marine Drugs. 1763-1782.
- 2012. Cerebrospinal fluid proteome comparison between multiple sclerosis patients and controls. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 90-96.
- 2011. Protein profiling reveals inter-individual protein homogeneity of arachnoid cyst fluid and high qualitative similarity to cerebrospinal fluid. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
- 2010. Increased interaction between DJ-1 and the Mi-2/nucleosome remodelling and deacetylase complex during cellular stress. Proteomics. 1494-1504.
- 2003. Iodine concentration in Norwegian milk and dairy products. British Journal of Nutrition. 679-685.
- 2014. Label-free proteomics analysis of plasma to discover proteins with differential abundance between multiple sclerosis patients and controls.
- 2011. The cellular distress proteome. A quantitative study of oxidativily stressed cells.
- 2011. The cellular distress proteome. A quantitative proteomics study of oxidatively stressed cells.
- 2009. Proteomic Unit at UoB (PROBE) The Norwegian Proteomics centre.
- 2008. DJ-1 interacts with the chromatin remodelling complex NuRD to regulate apoptotic cell death.
Academic literature review
- 2011. Proteomics of human cerebrospinal fluid: Discovery and verification of disease biomarker candidates in neurodegenerative diseases using quantitative proteomics. Journal of Proteomics. 371-388.