MVK100: Innføring i musikkvitenskap
MUF101 / Musikk, kultur og samfunn (15 stp.)
MUTP104 / Musikkering (Musicking) (10 stp.)
MUTP302 / Musikkterapeutisk improvisasjon (15 stp.)
MUTP312 / Musikkterapeutisk forskingsmetode (15 stp.)
MUTP360 / Masteroppgåve i musikkterapi (60 stp.).
- (2018). “Darling, here is a song for you” Reimagining dementia, embodying care through creative arts practice. .
- (2018). Why Music Matters: Impact and the Value of the Arts.
- (2018). Sounding Matter/s: Embodied Practice as Research.
- (2017). Kinesthetic recognition in video analysis: working with felt sense in music therapy research .
- (2017). Between Bodies: Musical Practice Prosthesis and the Case of the Disabled Guitar.
- (2016). “Where´s the body? In Search of the Corporeal in Music Therapy”.
- (2016). “I Can´t Find Myself”: Understanding the experience of Dementia through Arts-based Research”,.
- (2016). Thoughts from a post humanist musicianist.
- (2016). Shared moments between bodies: Corporeality, Musicking and Music Therapy .
- (2016). Sex, Gender and the Musical Body.
- (2016). Reimagining Dementia Care through Arts-based Research.
- (2016). Conference Welcoming Speech and Concluding Summary (David Hebert, with GRS Director, Jill Halstead). Grieg Research School in Interdisciplinary Music Studies, Autumn Doctoral Course 2016: The study of musical materials: Technologies, Perception, Interpretation (November 22nd-25th, 2016, University of Bergen). Invited Keynotes: Alex Ruthmann, Nicola Dibben, Alexander Jensenius. Opponents: Tia DeNora, Even Ruud. Pre-Viva Voce: Tom Eide Osa; Final Viva Voce: Dr Anna Helle-Valle.
- (2016). Becoming Bodies: the Arts in/on medicine and care.
- (2015). Where´s the Body: In search of the bodily practice in and through musicking.
- (2015). The gendering of music: Exploring the performance of gender in popular music culture and music therapy.
- (2015). Re-imaging the experience of dementia through arts-based research: Some thoughts on the making of "I Can´t Find Myself.
- (2014). Inter-cross-trans-multi: Hybridity and musical process.
- (2014). Feminist methodological entanglement: an introduction.
- (2014). "Where's the Body?": Entangled communication between music, dance and film.
- (2012). Disruptive Voices: singing, empowerment and the performance of gender in music therapy.