- (2022). Parental Freedom in the Context of Risk to the Child: Citizens’ Views of Child Protection and the State in the US and Norway. Journal of Social Policy.
- (2021). Children’s rights and parents’ rights: Popular attitudes about when we privilege one over the other. International Journal of Social Welfare.
Popular scientific lecture
- (2021). Book Lauch: Adoption from Care.
- (2021). The U.S. child welfare system: Maltreatment focused, risk oriented, high thresholds, and little public intervention.
- (2021). International comparative attitudes about child protection and the state: Parental freedom in the context of risk to the child.
- (2021). Children’s rights and parents’ rights: Popular attitudes about balanced decision making.
- (2021). Child participation in decision making: Findings from California.
- (2021). Child Protection Systems: A Global Typology.
Popular scientific article
- (2021). Who pays for foster care? In the U.S., parents do. discretion.uib.no.
- (2020). The ultimate denial of children’s rights. discretion.uib.no.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2021). Adoption from care: Policy and practice in the U.S. 17 pages.