- (2023). Nicotinamide riboside supplementation is not associated with altered methylation homeostasis in Parkinson's disease. iScience.
- (2021). Base excision repair causes age-dependent accumulation of single-stranded DNA breaks that contribute to Parkinson disease pathology. Cell reports. 1-44.
- (2020). Meta-analysis of whole-exome sequencing data from two independent cohorts finds no evidence for rare variant enrichment in Parkinson disease associated loci. PLOS ONE. 1-9.
- (2018). Rare genetic variation in mitochondrial pathways influences the risk for parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. 1591-1600.
- (2017). Familial aggregation of Parkinson's disease may affect progression of motor symptoms and dementia. Movement Disorders. 241-245.
Letter to the editor
- (2018). No evidence for rare TRAP1 mutations influencing the risk of idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Brain. e16-e16.