3D-echocardiography and aortic stenosis
- (2022). Markers of Subclinical Atherosclerosis in Severe Obesity and One Year after Bariatric Surgery. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- (2021). One-year impact of bariatric surgery on left ventricular mechanics: results from the prospective FatWest study. European Heart Journal Open (EHJ Open).
- (2021). Impact of arterio-ventricular interaction on first-phase ejection fraction in aortic stenosis. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 1-8.
- (2020). Left ventricular myocardial oxygen demand and subclinical dysfunction in patients with severe obesity referred for bariatric surgery. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 1-9.
- (2019). A left ventricular phantom for 3D echocardiographic twist measurements. Biomedizinische Technik.
- (2016). Optimal acquisition settings for speckle tracking echocardiography-derived strains in infants: An in vitro study. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 1660-1670.
- (2015). Myocardial function in aortic stenosis - insights from radial multilayer Doppler strain. Cardiovascular Ultrasound. 8 pages.
- (2013). Multi-layer radial systolic strain vs. one-layer strain for confirming reperfusion from a significant non-occlusive coronary stenosis. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 24-37.
- (2013). Is strain by Speckle Tracking Echocardiography dependent on user controlled spatial and temporal smoothing? An experimental porcine study. Cardiovascular Ultrasound. 14 pages.
- (2013). Accuracy of real-time single- and multi-beat 3-D speckle tracking echocardiography in vitro. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 1006-1014.
- (2016). A twisting left ventricular ultrasound phantom for evaluation of 3D speckle tracking twist measurements. European Heart Journal, Supplement. ii51-ii51.
- (2015). Optimizing speckle tracking echocardiography strain measurements in infants: an in-vitro phantom study . European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. 102-129.
3DAS - 3D aortic stenosis