- 2019. Vocal Cord Function During Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Injury Assessed by Accelerometry and EMG. The Laryngoscope. 1090-1096.
- 2019. Severe exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction treated with supraglottoplasty. Frontiers in surgery. 1-9.
- 2019. Long Waiting Times for Elective Hospital Care – Breaking the Vicious Circle by Abandoning Prioritisation. International Journal of Health Policy and Management. 96-107.
- 2019. Larynx: The Complex Gateway to the Lungs. Respiratory care.
- 2019. Feasibility and tolerability of measuring translaryngeal pressure during exercise. The Laryngoscope. 2748-2753.
- 2019. Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in athletes treated with inspiratory muscle training. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-8.
- 2018. The Heterogeneity of Exercise-induced Laryngeal Obstruction. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1068-1069.
- 2018. Laryngeal responses to mechanically assisted cough in progressing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Respiratory care. 538-549.
- 2018. Acoustic voice analysis and maximum phonation time in relation to voice handicap index score and larynx disease. Journal of Voice. 1-9.
- 2017. Health-related Quality of Life as Studied by EORTC QLQ and Voice Handicap Index Among Various Patients With Laryngeal Disease. Journal of Voice. 251.e17-251.e26.
- 2016. Laryngeal response patterns influence the efficacy of mechanical assisted cough in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Thorax. 221-229.
- 2016. In vitro monocyte IL-6 secretion levels following stimulation with autologous spheroids derived from tumor or benign mucosa predict long-term survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 211-219.
- 2016. Impact of EMG changes in continuous vagal nerve monitoring in high-risk endocrine neck surgery. World Journal of Surgery. 672-680.
- 2016. Exercise inducible laryngeal obstruction: diagnostics and management. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 86-94.
- 2016. Congenital laryngomalacia is related to exerciseinduced laryngeal obstruction in adolescence. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 443-448.
- 2015. The Norwegian Voice Handicap Index (VHI-N) patient scores are dependent on voice-related disease group. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 2897-2905.
- 2015. Peripheral blood monocyte and T-lymphocyte activation levels at diagnosis predict long-term survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). 305-314.
- 2015. In vitro-stimulated IL-6 monocyte secretion and in vivo peripheral blood T lymphocyte activation uniquely predicted 15-year survival in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. PLOS ONE.
- 2015. Impact of EMG Changes in Continuous Vagal Nerve Monitoring in High-Risk Endocrine Neck Surgery. World Journal of Surgery.
- 2015. Comparison between two assessment methods for exercise-induced laryngeal obstructions. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 425-430.
- 2014. Larynx during exercise: the unexplored bottleneck of the airways. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 2101-2109.
- 2013. The voice-related quality of life (V-RQOL) measure-a study on validity and reliability of the Norwegian version. Journal of Voice. 258.e29-258.e33.
- 2013. Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical insufflation-exsufflation in healthy subjects. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 920-929.
- 2013. Laryngeal movements during inspiratory muscle training in healthy subjects. Journal of Voice. 448-453.
- 2013. Cross-cultural adaption and translation of the voice handicap index into Norwegian. Folia Phoniatrica et Logopaedica. 234-240.
- 2012. Cross-cultural adaption and translation of the voice handicap index into Norwegian. Folia Phoniatrica et Logopaedica. 234-240.
- 2011. Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction: natural history and effect of surgical treatment. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 1485-1492.
- 2010. Left vocal cord paralysis after extreme preterm birth, a new clinical scenario in adults. Pediatrics. E1569-E1577.
- 2009. Exercise induced dyspnea in the young. Larynx as the bottleneck of the airways. Respiratory Medicine. 1911-1918.
- 2009. Audiovisual assessment of exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction: reliability and validity of observations. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 1929-1936.
- 2008. Stimulated monocyte IL-6 secretion predicts survival of patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 10 pages.
- 2008. Co-culture of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma spheroids with autologous monocytes predicts prognosis. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 392-399.
- 2007. Tumour-associated macrophages secrete IL-6 and MCP-1 in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma tissue. Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 532-539.
- 2007. Surgical treatment of exercise-induced laryngeal dysfunction. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 401-407.
- 2007. Continuous Laryngoscopy Exercise Test: A Method for Visualizing Laryngeal Dysfunction During Exercise (Letter). The Laryngoscope. 1509-1510.
- 2006. Presence of activated T lymphocytes in peripheral blood of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients predicts impaired prognosis. Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 1326-1333.
- 2006. Continuous laryngoscopy exercise test: a method for visualizing laryngeal dysfunction during exercise. The Laryngoscope. 52-57.
- 2005. Viable head and neck tumor spheroids stimulate in vitro autologous monocyte MCP-1 secretion through soluble substances and CD14/lectin-like receptors. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 953-960.
- 2005. Mood, anxiety and sense of humor in head and neck cancer patients in relation to disease stage, prognosis and quality of life. Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 557-565.
- 2005. Head and neck squamous cell carcinoma spheroid- and monocyte spheroid-stimulated IL-6 and monocyte chemotactic protein-1 secretion are related to TNM stage, inflammatory state and tumor macrophage density. Acta Oto-Laryngologica. 1097-1104.
- 2013. Instructional Course " A method for visualising laryngeal obstruction during exercise".
- 2012. Various faces of laryngeal spasm.
- 2012. Inducible Laryngeal obstructions.
- 2004. Personality and quality of life in relation to quantity of treatment in patients With HNSCC.
Reader opinion piece
- 2011. Use of Post-Exercise Laryngoscopy to Evaluate Exercise Induced Dyspnea (Letter). Pediatric Pulmonology. 515-516.
Letter to the editor
- 2018. Laryngoscopy Can Be a Valuable Tool for Unexpected Therapeutic Response in Noninvasive Respiratory Interventions. Respiratory care. 1459-1461.
- 2011. Larynx in exercising humans; the unexplored bottleneck of the airways (Letter). Pediatrics. 1 pages.
- 2018. Laryngeal response patterns during mechanically assisted cough in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- 2015. Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical insufflation-exsufflation in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- 2015. Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical assisted cough in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- 2014. Spirometry- a tool for diagnosing exercise induced laryngeal obstruction (EILO)?
- 2014. Exercise induced laryngeal obstruction(EILO)diagnosed with laryngoscopy during rest or during exercise?
- 2014. Exercise induced inspiratory symptoms.
- 2014. Exercise induced inspiratory stridor (EIIS) in athletes.
- 2014. Exercise Induced Inspiratory Stridor (EIIS) - A growing Challenge during Physical activity.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Exercise induced laryngeal obstructions in humans and equines. A comparative review . 1-10.
- 2018. Surgical intervention for exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction. 317-324.
- 2015. ERS/ELS/ACCP 2013 international consensus conference nomenclature on inducible laryngeal obstructions. 445-450.
- 2011. Exercise Induced Laryngeal Obstruction (EILO): Diagnosis and Management. 117-123.
- 2010. Mononuclear phagocytes in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. 335-344.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2018. Heterogeniteten ved anstrengelsesutløst laryngeal obstruksjon. BestPractice. Lungemedisin. 22-26.
- 2016. Anstrengelsesutløst laryngeal obstruksjon - diagnostikk og behandling. Best Practice Lungemedisin i Norge. 22-25.