- (2021). Aspirin as secondary prevention in colorectal cancer liver metastasis (ASAC trial): study protocol for a multicentre randomized placebo-controlled trial. Trials.
- (2017). Population-based study on resection rates and survival in patients with colorectal liver metastasis in Norway. British Journal of Surgery. 580-589.
- (2016). Intra-patient inter-metastatic genetic heterogeneity in colorectal cancer as a key determinant of survival after curative liver resection. PLoS Genetics. 22 pages.
- (2016). Impact of KRAS, BRAF, PIK3CA, TP53 status and intraindividual mutation heterogeneity on outcome after liver resection for colorectal cancer metastases. International Journal of Cancer. 647-656.
- (2015). Predictive factors for time to recurrence, treatment and post-recurrence survival in patients with initially resected colorectal liver metastases. World Journal of Surgical Oncology (WJSO).
- (2015). Performance comparison of three BRAF V600E detection methods in malignant melanoma and colorectal cancer specimen. Tumour Biology. 1003-1013.
- (2015). Percutaneous cholecystostomy in acute cholecystitis; a retrospective analysis of a large series of 104 patients. BMC Surgery. 1-6.
- (2015). Bile duct injuries following laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Scandinavian Journal of Surgery. 233-237.
- (2014). Surgery for colorectal liver metastases: The impact of resection margins on recurrence and overall survival. World Journal of Surgical Oncology (WJSO).
- (2017). Resection rates and predictors of survival after surgery for colorectal liver metastases.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Simultaneous Resection of Primary Colorectal Cancer and Synchronous Liver Metastases: Contemporary Practice, Evidence and Knowledge Gaps. Oncology and Therapy. 111-120.