- 2017. Population-based study on resection rates and survival in patients with colorectal liver metastasis in Norway. British Journal of Surgery. 580-589.
- 2016. Intra-patient inter-metastatic genetic heterogeneity in colorectal cancer as a key determinant of survival after curative liver resection. PLoS Genetics. 22 pages.
- 2016. Impact of KRAS, BRAF, PIK3CA, TP53 status and intraindividual mutation heterogeneity on outcome after liver resection for colorectal cancer metastases. International Journal of Cancer. 647-656.
- 2015. Predictive factors for time to recurrence, treatment and post-recurrence survival in patients with initially resected colorectal liver metastases. World Journal of Surgical Oncology (WJSO).
- 2015. Performance comparison of three BRAF V600E detection methods in malignant melanoma and colorectal cancer specimen. Tumour Biology. 1003-1013.
- 2015. Percutaneous cholecystostomy in acute cholecystitis; a retrospective analysis of a large series of 104 patients. BMC Surgery. 1-6.
- 2015. Bile duct injuries following laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Scandinavian Journal of Surgery. 233-237.
- 2014. Surgery for colorectal liver metastases: The impact of resection margins on recurrence and overall survival. World Journal of Surgical Oncology (WJSO).
- 2017. Resection rates and predictors of survival after surgery for colorectal liver metastases.