- 2021. Undervisningen i samfundsodontologi i de nordiske lande . Tandlægebladet. 158-164.
- 2021. Undervisning i samfunnsodontologi i de nordiske landene . Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende.
- 2021. Traumatic Dental Injuries, Treatment and Complications in Children and Adolescents: A Register-Based Study . European Journal of Dentistry.
- 2021. Psychological distress, oral health behaviour and related factors among adolescents: Finnish School Health Promotion Study. BMC Oral Health.
- 2021. Perceived Preparedness of Dental Academic Institutions to Cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Multi-Country Survey . International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH).
- 2021. Oral Health Behaviour of Nine-Year-Old Children and Their Parents in Sarajevo . International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH).
- 2021. Barriers and facilitators for dental care among patients with severe or long-term mental illness . Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- 2021. Association between dental fear and eating disorders and Body Mass Index among Finnish university students: a national survey . BMC Oral Health.
- 2021. An ecological study on the association between universal health service coverage index, health expenditures, and early childhood caries . BMC Oral Health.
- 2020. The reliability and validity of the Romanian rapid estimate of adult literacy in dentistry (RREALD-30) . Acta Odontologica Scandinavica.
- 2020. Dental health care workers’ attitude towards patients with substance use disorders in medically assisted rehabilitation (MAR). . Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 31-36.
- 2020. Dental erosive wear in primary teeth among five-year-olds–Bergen, Norway. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 1-7.
- 2020. Dental Public Health Education in Europe: a survey of European Dental Schools to determine current practice and inform a core undergraduate programme. Community Dental Health. 275-280.
- 2020. Behavior change due to COVID-19 among dental academics — The theory of planned behavior: stresses, worries, training, and pandemic severity. PLOS ONE.
- 2020. Association between early childhood caries and poverty in low and middle income countries . BMC Oral Health. 1-8.
- 2020. Association between dental fear, physical activity and physical and mental well-being among Finnish university students . Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 45-51.
- 2019. Oral health status and its determinants among opiate dependents: a cross-sectional study. BMC Oral Health. 1-7.
- 2019. Oral health behaviour, attitude towards, and knowledge of dental caries among mothers of 0- to 3-year-old children living in Kaunas, Lithuania . Clinical and Experimental Dental Research. 1-10.
- 2019. Graduating dentists' perceptions about their professional competence in Finland and Lithuania. European journal of dental education. 227-232.
- 2018. Evaluation of an educational intervention in oral health for primary care physicians: a cluster randomized controlled study. BMC Oral Health. 1-7.
- 2020. Dental erosive wear in primary teeth among Norwegian 5-year-old children.
- 2020. Emergency dental care among children and adolescents at Public Dental Service, Norway.