- Phone+47 55 58 61 65
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Occupational exposure to chemical agents
Biological monitoring of exposure and effects
- (2022). Parental Prepuberty Overweight and Offspring Lung Function. Nutrients.
- (2022). Occupational Benzene Exposure in the Norwegian Offshore Petroleum Industry, 2002-2018. Annals of Work Exposures and Health.
- (2022). Night shift work, chemical coexposures and risk of female breast cancer in the Norwegian Offshore Petroleum Workers (NOPW) cohort: A prospectively recruited case-cohort study. BMJ Open. 10 pages.
- (2020). Phenotyping Occupational Asthma Caused by Acrylates in a Multicenter Cohort Study. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 971-979.e1.
- (2020). Cohort Profile: The Norwegian Offshore Petroleum Workers (NOPW) Cohort. International Journal of Epidemiology. 12 pages.
- (2019). Severe occupational asthma: insights from a multicenter European cohort. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2309-2318.e4.
- (2019). Determinants of airborne benzene evaporating from fresh crude oils released into seawater. Marine Pollution Bulletin. 395-402.
- (2019). Being overweight in childhood, puberty, or early adulthood: Changing asthma risk in the next generation? Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1-13.
- (2018). Maternal exposure to gasoline and exhaust increases the risk of childhood leukaemia in offspring - a prospective study in the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study. British Journal of Cancer. 1028-1035.
- (2018). Gene expression response in peripheral blood cells of petroleum workers exposed to sub-ppm benzene levels. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-18.
- (2018). Biomonitoring of benzene and effect of wearing respirators during an oil spill field trial at sea . Annals of Work Exposures and Health. 1033-1039.
- (2018). Are high- and low-molecular-weight sensitizing agents associated with different clinical phenotypes of occupational asthma? Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- (2017). Ultraviolet radiation and skin cancer risk in offshore workers. Occupational Medicine. 569-573.
- (2017). Oil spill field trial at sea: Measurements of benzene exposure. Annals of Work Exposures and Health. 692-699.
- (2017). Bakers' exposure to flour dust. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. 81-91.
- (2017). Aromatic hydrocarbons and risk of skin cancer by anatomical site in 25 000 male offshore petroleum workers. American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 679-688.
- (2016). Pulmonary illness as a consequence of occupational exposure to shrimp shell powder. Environmental Research. 491-499.
- (2015). En baker med astma. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1263-1265.
- (2013). The Healthy Worker Effect in Cancer Incidence Studies. American Journal of Epidemiology. 1218-1224.
- (2012). Evaluation of exposure biomarkers in offshore workers exposed to low benzene and toluene concentrations. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 261-271.
- (2011). Risk of MS is not associated with exposure to crude oil, but increases with low level of education. Multiple Sclerosis. 780-787.
- (2010). Urinary 1-hydroxypyrene levels in offshore workers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 55-59.
- (2010). Increased risk of oesophageal adenocarcinoma among upstream petroleum workers. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 335-340.
- (2009). Increased risk of oesophageal adenocarcinoma among upstream petroleum workers. Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- (2008). Increased risk of acute myelogenous leukemia and multiple myeloma in a historical cohort of upstream petroleum workers exposed to crude oil. Cancer Causes and Control. 13-23.
- (2007). Biological monitoring of benzene exposure for process operators during ordinary activity in the upstream petroleum industry. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. 487-494.
- (2006). Biological monitoring of benzene exposure during maintenance work in crude oil cargo tanks. Chemico-Biological Interactions. 60-67.
- (2006). Benzene exposure on a crude oil production vessel. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. 7 pages.
- (2006). Acute suppression of serum IgM and IgA in tank workers exposed to benzene. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 690-698.
- (2012). Supplementary information to the Job Exposure Matrix for benzene, asbestos and oil mist/oil vapour among Norwegian offshore workers. .
- (2008). Forståelse av sykefravær -erfaringer fra de det angår mest. .
- (2018). Biological monitoring of benzene after exposure to fresh Crude oil spilled at sea in an oil spill field trial.
- (2014). Level of education and multiple sclerosis risk after adjustment for known risk factors: the EnvIMS study.
- (2012). Refinement of the JEM for workers in the offshore oil industry.
- (2011). Development of a retrospective JEM for benzene in the Norwegian oil and gas industry.
- (2005). Biological monitoring of benzene exposure during tank work on an oil production ship on the Norwegian continental shelf.
- (2018). Hypersensitivity pneumonitis in fish processing workers diagnosed by inhalation challenge. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 00071.
- (1998). Trykksetting av binyrearterie fra Storfe - kontraktil aktivitet og modulerende agens.
- (2018). Single cell signalling and immune profiles in chronic myeloid leukaemia .
- (2007). Benzene exposure and hematological effects in offshore workers exposed to crude oil.
- (2000). Vasostatins - dilators of bovine resistance arteries. 10 pages.
- (2021). Parental pre-puberty overweight and offspring adult height in Abstracts of the 12th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health 28 September - 1 October 2021, Bergen, norway. Tropical medicine & international health. 228-228.
- (2021). Father's prepuberty overweight and adult lung function and height in future sons. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2017). Late Breaking Abstract- Mothers' preconception overweight and offspring asthma. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2016). Monitoring of hazardous hydrocarbons in air evaporated from thin films of light crude oils. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. A81-A81.
- (2011). The Strength of the Healthy Worker Effect Varies According to the Type of Cancer Being Studied. Epidemiology. S261-S262.
- (2011). The Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Among Petroleum Workers Exposed to Crude Oil and Other Hydrocarbons. Epidemiology. S60-S60.
- (2007). Increased risk of hematopoietic malignancies in a historical cohort of upstream petroleum workers in Norway. American Journal of Epidemiology. S108-S108.
- (2007). Increased risk of esophageal adenocarcinoma in a historical cohort of petroleum workers. American Journal of Epidemiology. S8-S8.
- (2021). Effects of interventions to prevent work-related asthma, allergy and other hypersensitivity reactions among Norwegian salmon industry workers (SHInE) – a multicentre study .
- (2018). Associations of fathers and their offsprings weight gain With non-allergic asthma.
- (2000). Vasodilation by the chromogranin peptides, CGA1-76 and CGA1-40, in bovine adrenal arteries.
- (2021). The Exposome Approach in Allergies and Lung Diseases: Is It Time to Define a Preconception Exposome? International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH).
- (2009). Biologisk monitorering i arbeidslivet. Yrkeshygienikeren. 3-6.
- (2008). Effects of benzene on human hematopoiesis. The Open Hematology Journal. 87-102.
Novelbiomarkers for the prediction of health consequences from occupational exposure to benzene in 12 versus 8 h work shifts
Cancer risk in a historical cohort of Norwegian offshore workers with special emphasis on leukemia (ended December 2010)
Historical exposure to carcinogenic agents in the offshore petroleum industry
PhD (2007): The hematological effects of benzene in workers exposed to crude oil
Cand. Scient (1998): Human and experimental physiology