- Phone+47 55 58 61 65
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Occupational exposure to chemical agents
Biological monitoring of exposure and effects
- 2019. Severe occupational asthma: insights from a multicenter European cohort. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2309-2318.e4.
- 2019. Determinants of airborne benzene evaporating from fresh crude oils released into seawater. Marine Pollution Bulletin. 395-402.
- 2019. Being overweight in childhood, puberty, or early adulthood: Changing asthma risk in the next generation? Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1-13.
- 2018. Maternal exposure to gasoline and exhaust increases the risk of childhood leukaemia in offspring - a prospective study in the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study. British Journal of Cancer. 1028-1035.
- 2018. Gene expression response in peripheral blood cells of petroleum workers exposed to sub-ppm benzene levels. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 1-18.
- 2018. Biomonitoring of benzene and effect of wearing respirators during an oil spill field trial at sea . Annals of Work Exposures and Health. 1033-1039.
- 2018. Are high- and low-molecular-weight sensitizing agents associated with different clinical phenotypes of occupational asthma? Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 2017. Ultraviolet radiation and skin cancer risk in offshore workers. Occupational Medicine. 569-573.
- 2017. Oil spill field trial at sea: Measurements of benzene exposure. Annals of Work Exposures and Health. 692-699.
- 2017. Bakers' exposure to flour dust. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. 81-91.
- 2017. Aromatic hydrocarbons and risk of skin cancer by anatomical site in 25 000 male offshore petroleum workers. American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 679-688.
- 2016. Pulmonary illness as a consequence of occupational exposure to shrimp shell powder. Environmental Research. 491-499.
- 2015. En baker med astma. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1263-1265.
- 2013. The Healthy Worker Effect in Cancer Incidence Studies. American Journal of Epidemiology. 1218-1224.
- 2012. Evaluation of exposure biomarkers in offshore workers exposed to low benzene and toluene concentrations. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 261-271.
- 2011. Risk of MS is not associated with exposure to crude oil, but increases with low level of education. Multiple Sclerosis. 780-787.
- 2010. Urinary 1-hydroxypyrene levels in offshore workers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 55-59.
- 2010. Increased risk of oesophageal adenocarcinoma among upstream petroleum workers. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 335-340.
- 2009. Increased risk of oesophageal adenocarcinoma among upstream petroleum workers. Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- 2008. Increased risk of acute myelogenous leukemia and multiple myeloma in a historical cohort of upstream petroleum workers exposed to crude oil. Cancer Causes and Control. 13-23.
- 2007. Biological monitoring of benzene exposure for process operators during ordinary activity in the upstream petroleum industry. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. 487-494.
- 2006. Biological monitoring of benzene exposure during maintenance work in crude oil cargo tanks. Chemico-Biological Interactions. 60-67.
- 2006. Benzene exposure on a crude oil production vessel. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. 7 pages.
- 2006. Acute suppression of serum IgM and IgA in tank workers exposed to benzene. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 690-698.
- 2012. Supplementary information to the Job Exposure Matrix for benzene, asbestos and oil mist/oil vapour among Norwegian offshore workers. .
- 2008. Forståelse av sykefravær -erfaringer fra de det angår mest. .
- 2018. Biological monitoring of benzene after exposure to fresh Crude oil spilled at sea in an oil spill field trial.
- 2014. Level of education and multiple sclerosis risk after adjustment for known risk factors: the EnvIMS study.
- 2012. Refinement of the JEM for workers in the offshore oil industry.
- 2011. Development of a retrospective JEM for benzene in the Norwegian oil and gas industry.
- 2005. Biological monitoring of benzene exposure during tank work on an oil production ship on the Norwegian continental shelf.
- 2018. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis in fish processing workers diagnosed by inhalation challenge. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 00071.
- 1998. Trykksetting av binyrearterie fra Storfe - kontraktil aktivitet og modulerende agens.
- 2018. Single cell signalling and immune profiles in chronic myeloid leukaemia .
- 2007. Benzene exposure and hematological effects in offshore workers exposed to crude oil.
- 2000. Vasostatins - dilators of bovine resistance arteries. 10 pages.
- 2016. Monitoring of hazardous hydrocarbons in air evaporated from thin films of light crude oils. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. A81-A81.
- 2011. The Strength of the Healthy Worker Effect Varies According to the Type of Cancer Being Studied. Epidemiology. S261-S262.
- 2011. The Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Among Petroleum Workers Exposed to Crude Oil and Other Hydrocarbons. Epidemiology. S60-S60.
- 2007. Increased risk of hematopoietic malignancies in a historical cohort of upstream petroleum workers in Norway. American Journal of Epidemiology. S108-S108.
- 2007. Increased risk of esophageal adenocarcinoma in a historical cohort of petroleum workers. American Journal of Epidemiology. S8-S8.
- 2018. Associations of fathers and their offsprings weight gain With non-allergic asthma.
- 2000. Vasodilation by the chromogranin peptides, CGA1-76 and CGA1-40, in bovine adrenal arteries.
- 2009. Biologisk monitorering i arbeidslivet. 3-6.
- 2008. Effects of benzene on human hematopoiesis. 87-102.
PhD (2007): The hematological effects of benzene in workers exposed to crude oil
Cand. Scient (1998): Human and experimental physiology
Novelbiomarkers for the prediction of health consequences from occupational exposure to benzene in 12 versus 8 h work shifts
Cancer risk in a historical cohort of Norwegian offshore workers with special emphasis on leukemia (ended December 2010)
Historical exposure to carcinogenic agents in the offshore petroleum industry