- fMRI and brain function
- brain laterality: dichotic listening
- cognitive training
- app development
- experience sampling
- 2019. Temporal Signatures of Auditory Verbal Hallucinations: An App-Based Experience Sampling Study. Schizophrenia Research. 3 pages.
- 2019. Potential applications of digital technology in assessment, treatment, and self-help for hallucinations. Schizophrenia Bulletin. S24-S31.
- 2019. Intra-Regional Glu-GABA vs Inter-Regional Glu-Glu Imbalance: A 1H-MRS Study of the Neurochemistry of Auditory Verbal Hallucinations in Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Bulletin.
- 2019. Feasibility and Acceptability of Using a Mobile Phone App for Characterizing Auditory Verbal Hallucinations in Adolescents With Early-Onset Psychosis: Exploratory Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 11 pages.
- 2019. Beyond trauma: A multiple pathways approach to auditory hallucinations in clinical and nonclinical populations. Schizophrenia Bulletin. S24-S31.
- 2019. An epidemiological study on the prevalence of hallucinations in a general-population sample: Effects of age and sensory modality. Psychiatry Research. 707-714.
- 2018. Training switching focus with a mobile-application by a patient suffering from AVH, a case report. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 59-61.
- 2018. Auditive training effects from a dichotic listening app in children with dyslexia. Dyslexia. 336-356.
- 2017. The Beliefs about Voices Questionnaire - Revised: A factor structure from 450 participants. Psychiatry Research. 95-103.
- 2017. Do adverse life events at first onset of auditory verbal hallucinations influence subsequent voice characteristics? Results from an epidemiological study. Psychiatry Research. 232-236.
- 2017. Cognitive control processes and functional cerebral asymmetries: association with variation in the handedness-associated gene LRRTM1. Molecular Neurobiology. 2268-2274.
- 2016. Investigating heritability of laterality and cognitive control in speech perception. Brain and Cognition. 34-39.
- 2015. Laterality across languages: Results from a global dichotic listening study using a smartphone application. Laterality: Asymmetries of Body, Brain and Cognition. 434-452.
- 2015. Cognitive control of speech perception across the lifespan: A large-scale cross-sectional dichotic listening study. Developmental Psychology. 806-815.
- 2015. Behavioral laterality and aging: The free-recall dichotic-listening right-ear advantage increases with age. Developmental Neuropsychology. 313-327.
- 2014. Self-supervised, mobile-application based cognitive training of auditory attention: A behavioral and fMRI evaluation. Internet Interventions. 102-110.
- 2013. “Right on all occasions?” - on the feasibility of laterality research using a smartphone dichotic listening application. Frontiers in Psychology.
- 2013. The role of the primary auditory cortex in the neural mechanism of auditory verbal hallucinations. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 13 pages.
- 2013. Cognitive control deficits in adolescents born with very low birth weight (<= 1500 g): Evidence from dichotic listening. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 179-187.
- 2013. Attention training with dichotic listening in OCD patients using an Iphone/ Ipod app. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. 45-47.
- 2013. Attention training with dichotic listening in OCD patients.
- 2012. Crowd-sourcing laterality research: Results of a three-month dichotic listening study using a mobile device application.
- 2015. The smartphone as a research tool in psychology. Assessment of language lateralization and training of auditory attention.
- 2018. Auditive training effect in dyslexia using a dichotic listening paradigm.
- 2014. Glutamate as a mediating transmitter for auditory hallucinations in schizophrenia: A 1H-MRS study.
- 2012. Science in your pocket: Smartphones als Plattform für Neuropsychologische Forschung.
- 2012. Science in your pocket: Results from a global field experiment on language laterality.
Using mobile technology to assess auditory hallucinations