- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Umbilical cord stump infections in central Uganda: Incidence, bacteriological profile, and risk factors. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 12 pages.
- (2021). Vaginal colonization with antimicrobial-resistant bacteria among women in labor in central Uganda: prevalence and associated factors. Antimicrobial Resistance and Infection Control. 11 pages.
- (2021). Neonatal hypothermia in northern uganda: A community-based cross-sectional study. BMJ Open.
- (2021). Incidence of home delivery among women living with HIV in Lira, Northern Uganda: a prospective cohort study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 8 pages.
- (2020). Vaginal colonisation of women in labour with potentially pathogenic bacteria: A cross sectional study at three primary health care facilities in Central Uganda. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-10.
- (2020). Prevalence and predictors for unintended pregnancy among HIV-infected pregnant women in Lira, Northern Uganda: a cross-sectional study. Scientific Reports.
- (2020). Neonatal sepsis at Mulago national referral hospital in Uganda: Etiology, antimicrobial resistance, associated factors and case fatality risk. PLOS ONE.
- (2020). Barriers and enablers of adherence to infant nevirapine prophylaxis against HIV 1 transmission among 6-week-old HIV exposed infants: A prospective cohort study in Northern Uganda. PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- (2019). Key decision makers and actors in selected newborn care practices: A community-based survey in northern Uganda. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH).
- (2019). Inequity in utilization of health care facilities during childbirth: a community-based survey in post-conflict Northern Uganda. Journal of Public Health (Berlin). 1-9.
- (2018). "We shall count it as a part of kyogero": acceptability and considerations for scale up of single dose chlorhexidine for umbilical cord care in Central Uganda. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- (2017). Factors associated with delayed initiation of breastfeeding: a survey in Northern Uganda. Global health action.
- (2017). Efficacy of umbilical cord cleansing with a single application of 4% chlorhexidine for the prevention of newborn infections in Uganda: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-9.
- (2017). Willingness to pay for a single dose 7.1% chlorhexidine digluconate solution for umbilical cord care in central Uganda: a contingency valuation study.
- (2017). We shall count it as a part of kyogero?. Acceptability of single dose 7.1% chlorhexidine di-gluconate solution for umbilical cord care among women in Kampala and Mukono district, central Uganda: A qualitative study.
- (2017). Microbial colonization of Ugandan women in labor.
- (2021). Correction to: Inequity in utilization of health care facilities during childbirth: a community-based survey in post-conflict Northern Uganda (Journal of Public Health, (2021), 29, 1, (229-237), 10.1007/s10389-019-01114-z). Journal of Public Health (Berlin). 479-480.