Juan Pablo López Cervantes
PhD Candidate, RHINESSA study
- Phone+47 55 58 54 42
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- Oral moist tobacco and its relationship to respiratory health.
- Pesticides and exposures from traditional textile industry and its relation to health, a study in indigenous populations in Guatemala.
- (2022). Parental TB associated with offspring asthma and rhinitis. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 544-549.
Academic literature review
- (2021). The Exposome Approach in Allergies and Lung Diseases: Is It Time to Define a Preconception Exposome? International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
- PhD project: Using or quitting oral moist tobacco? Impact of oral moist tobacco on the respiratory health of a multinational cohort and their offspring.
- NFR project: Pesticides and exposures from traditional textile industry and its relation to health, a study in indigenous populations in Guatemala.
Fields of competence