Judith Ann Larsen
- Phone+47 55 58 27 05+47 416 26 246
- Visitor AddressParkveien 9Room101
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 BERGEN
Judith is responsible for the following tasks at SVT and SKOK:
- Purchasing and receiving office supplies, books, PCs, MACs, computer equipment, flowers, catering, furniture, software for PC and MAC, etc.
- Administratively responsible for VITHF900; VITHF905 and VITHF910: Courses in Theory of Science and Ethics, HF.
- Responsible for employee IDs and key-cards
- Front office: ePhorte, mail, archives, e-mail lists; and library contact person
- SEBRA and Lydia contact person
- Booking flights, ground transportation, hotels for guests
- Contact person for group travel with Berg-Hansen. Arranges SVT's Stategy Seminar every two years
- Contact person for new employees and guests
- Helps plan and carry out social activities at the centers: Soup Day, House Parties, Birthdays, HMS-Days, etc.
- Safety Delagate HSE (2021-2022)
- Miljøfyrtårn contact for Parkveien 9 (2019-2021)
- Room booking, including SVT/SKOK's seminar room
- Assisting both Center's Directors and Head of Administration
- Other administrative duties
Judith has worked weekends as a guard at the Historical Museum in Bergen (DKS) since 2002.
B.A. and M.S. degrees from California State University, Long Beach, USA.
Cand. mag. with a 'grunnfag' and 'mellomfag' in English from the University of Bergen, Norway.
Has worked at SVT as a Higher Executive Officer since 1996. And from 2008 as a Higher Executive Officer for the Joint Administration for SVT and SKOK. Has also worked weekends as a museum's docent/guard at the Historisk Museum in Bergen since 2002.
Courses: UNIT4 ERP, Self-Service Portal, Data Security, E-Phorte, Internet, Word for Windows, Basic 40 hour HMS-Course for Safety Delagates, Course on HSE non-conformities, NTL Law Course for employees, Outlook, External web: UiB, Archive Course, Basic Course in First Aid, New Norwegian for employees with Norwegian as their second language, Fire Safety Course and course on how to handle Threats and Violence - 5 hours.
- Purchasers Network, University of Bergen
- SVT-SKOK Ombudsman HSE (HMS verneombud) 2015-2016; 2017-2018; 2019-2020, 2021-2022
- International HR 2018-2022
- Miljøfyrtårn contact for Parkveien 9 (2016-2018)(2019-2021)