- Phone+47 55 58 60 53
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
See an up-date list in pubmed.
- (2017). Near-atomic structure of jasplakinolide-stabilized malaria parasite F-actin reveals the structural basis of filament instability. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 10636-10641.
- (2017). Compositional and expression analyses of the glideosome during the Plasmodium life cycle reveal an additional myosin light chain required for maximum motility. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 17857-17875.
- (2017). Apicomplexan actin polymerization depends on nucleation. Scientific Reports.
- (2017). A multistage antimalarial targets the plasmepsins IX and X essential for invasion and egress. Science. 522-528.
- (2016). Death-associated protein kinase activity is regulated by coupled calcium/calmodulin binding to two distinct sites. Structure. 851-861.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)