- (2021). Structure of transmembrane prolyl 4-hydroxylase reveals unique organization of EF and dioxygenase domains. Journal of Biological Chemistry.
- (2021). Discovery of fungal surface NADases predominantly present in pathogenic species. Nature Communications. 12 pages.
- (2021). Characterization of porphobilinogen deaminase mutants reveals that arginine-173 is crucial for polypyrrole elongation mechanism. iScience.
- (2020). Genetic diversity of the flavohemoprotein gene of giardia lamblia: Evidence for high allelic heterozygosity and copy number variation. Infection and Drug Resistance. 4531-4545.
- (2019). Genetic variation in metronidazole metabolism and oxidative stress pathways in clinical giardia lamblia assemblage A and B isolates. Infection and Drug Resistance. 1221-1235.
- (2019). A Pharmacological Chaperone Therapy for Acute Intermittent Porphyria. Molecular Therapy.
- (2018). The quaternary structure of human tyrosine hydroxylase: effects of dystonia‐associated missense variants on oligomeric state and enzyme activity. Journal of Neurochemistry. 291-306.
- (2016). Structural and functional dissection of Toxoplasma gondii armadillo repeats only protein. Journal of Cell Science. 1031-1045.
- (2021). Author Correction: Discovery of fungal surface NADases predominantly present in pathogenic species (Nature Communications, (2021), 12, 1, (1631), 10.1038/s41467-021-21307-z). Nature Communications.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Acute intermittent porphyria: An overview of therapy developments and future perspectives focusing on stabilisation of HMBS and proteostasis regulators. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 25 pages.