See an up-date list in pubmed.
- (2018). Modeling and resistant alleles explain the selectivity of antimalarial compound 49c towards apicomplexan aspartyl proteases. EMBO Journal.
- (2017). Near-atomic structure of jasplakinolide-stabilized malaria parasite F-actin reveals the structural basis of filament instability. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 10636-10641.
- (2017). Apicomplexan actin polymerization depends on nucleation. Scientific Reports.
- (2016). Death-associated protein kinase activity is regulated by coupled calcium/calmodulin binding to two distinct sites. Structure. 851-861.
- (2015). Two independently folding units of Plasmodium profilin suggest evolution via gene fusion. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS). 4193-4203.