- 2019. The association between juvenile onset of depression and emotion regulation difficulties. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-12.
- 2019. Examining the factor structure of the Self-Compassion Scale in 20 diverse samples: Support for use of a total score and six subscale scores. Psychological Assessment. 27-45.
- 2019. Can clinical psychology students benefit from brief and intensive mindfulness training? Counselling and Psychotherapy Research.
- 2019. A psychophysiological investigation of the interplay between orienting and executive control during stimulus conflict: A heart rate variability study. Physiology and Behavior. 1-8.
- 2018. Dispositional mindfulness and attentional control: The specific association between the mindfulness facets of non-judgment and describing with flexibility of early operating orienting in conflict detection. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-9.
- 2017. The association between self-reported difficulties in emotion regulation and heart rate variability: The salient role of not accepting negative emotions. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-9.
- 2016. Trait self-compassion reflects emotional flexibility through an association with high vagally mediated heart rate variability. Mindfulness. 1103-1113.
- 2016. Self-compassion and depressive symptoms in a Norwegian student sample. Nordic Psychology. 58-72.
- 2016. Mechanisms of mindfulness: Rumination and self-compassion. Nordic Psychology. 71-82.
- 2016. An open trial of mindfulness-based stress reduction for young adults with social anxiety disorder. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 80-90.
- 2016. The functional interaction between attention networks reflects enhanced flexible and adaptive abilities – as measured with heart rate variability .
- 2018. Correction to: Trait Self-Compassion Reflects Emotional Flexibility Through an Association with High Vagally Mediated Heart Rate Variability\. Mindfulness. 1994-1995.