- (2022). Residential green space and age at menarche in German and Australian adolescent girls: A longitudinal study. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health.
- (2022). Premature menopause and autoimmune primary ovarian insufficiency in two international multi-center cohorts. Endocrine Connections. 11 pages.
- (2022). Lifelong exposure to residential greenspace and the premenstrual syndrome: A population-based study of Northern European women. Environment International. 7 pages.
- (2022). Female sex hormones and symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea in European women of a population-based cohort. PLOS ONE.
- (2022). Ascaris exposure and its association with lung function, asthma, and DNA methylation in Northern Europe. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1960-1969.
- (2021). Ultraviolet radiation as a predictor of sex hormone levels in postmenopausal women: A European multi-center study (ECRHS). Maturitas. 49-55.
- (2021). Outdoor air pollution and hormone-assessed pubertal development in children: Results from the GINIplus and LISA birth cohorts. Environment International. 1-9.
- (2021). Childhood lung function as a determinant of menopause-dependent lung function decline. Maturitas. 41-47.
- (2020). Low serum DHEA-S is associated with impaired lung function in women. EClinicalMedicine.
- (2020). Describing the status of reproductive ageing simply and precisely: A reproductive ageing score based on three questions and validated with hormone levels. PLOS ONE.
- (2020). Association of adult lung function with accelerated biological aging. Aging. 518-542.
- (2019). Residential surrounding greenspace and age at menopause: A 20-year European study (ECRHS). Environment International. 1-7.
- (2019). Exogenous female sex steroids may reduce lung ageing after menopause: A 20-year follow-up study of a general population sample (ECRHS). Maturitas. 29-34.
- (2017). Menopause is associated with accelerated lung function decline. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1058-1065.
- (2016). Menopause as a predictor of new-onset asthma: A longitudinal Northern European population study. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 50-57.e6.
- (2014). Continuous subcutaneous hydrocortisone infusion versus oral hydrocortisone replacement for treatment of Addison's disease: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 1665-1674.
- (2017). Respiratory health in aging women. The influence of menopause on asthma incidence and lung function decline.