- 2019. Residential surrounding greenspace and age at menopause: A 20-year European study (ECRHS). Environment International. 1-7.
- 2019. Exogenous female sex steroids may reduce lung ageing after menopause: A 20-year follow-up study of a general population sample (ECRHS). Maturitas. 29-34.
- 2017. Menopause is associated with accelerated lung function decline. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1058-1065.
- 2016. Menopause as a predictor of new-onset asthma: A longitudinal Northern European population study. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 50-57.e6.
- 2014. Continuous subcutaneous hydrocortisone infusion versus oral hydrocortisone replacement for treatment of Addison's disease: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1665-1674.
- 2017. Respiratory health in aging women. The influence of menopause on asthma incidence and lung function decline.