- 2019. Exogenous female sex steroids may reduce lung ageing after menopause: A 20-year follow-up study of a general population sample (ECRHS). Maturitas. 120: 29-34. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2018.11.007
- 2017. Menopause is associated with accelerated lung function decline. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 195: 1058-1065. doi: 10.1164/rccm.201605-0968OC
- 2016. Menopause as a predictor of new-onset asthma: A longitudinal Northern European population study. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 137: 50-57.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.jaci.2015.08.019
- 2014. Continuous subcutaneous hydrocortisone infusion versus oral hydrocortisone replacement for treatment of Addison's disease: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 99: 1665-1674. doi: 10.1210/jc.2013-4253
Reports and theses
- 2017. Respiratory health in aging women. The influence of menopause on asthma incidence and lung function decline. University of Bergen.