- Visitor AddressChristies gate 125015 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
My PhD project focuses on the potential of learning analytics to support peer assessment. My research interests encompass learning design, writing analytics, and natural language processing.
- (2021). Using learning analytics to understand student perceptions of peer feedback. Computers in Human Behavior. 13 pages.
- (2021). Backward evaluation in peer assessment: A scoping review. Computers & Education. 12 pages.
- (2018). Challenges in Using Learning Analytics to Explore Peer Assessment Data.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2021). Scoping the Emerging Field of Quantitative Ethnography: Opportunities, Challenges and Future Directions. 15 pages.
- (2021). Incorporating Sentiment Analysis with Epistemic Network Analysis to Enhance Discourse Analysis of Twitter Data. 15 pages.
- (2018). The Potential of Learning Analytics to Support Peer Assessment.
Popular scientific book
- (2019). Innovating Pedagogy 2019. Open University Innovation Report 7. The Open University.