- Phone+47 55 58 25 62
- Visitor AddressParkveien 95007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
The joint administration at the Center for the Study of the Sciences and the Humanities and the Centre for Women’s and Gender Research
Administrative follow-up of the centres’ work within research and communication
- Information, advisement and help with applications
- Administrative follow-up of projects
- Communication and dissemination of research
- Web editing and publishing
- Assisting in organizing and implementing events, seminars and courses
Master in Culture and Social Sciences at the University of Oslo. Study program: Secondary Teacher Training. Subjects: English and History.
Exchange semester at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill as part of my master’s degree in North American Studies.
I have extensive experience in advisement, application assistance, communication, updating and managing websites, and events organizing from my previous job as student counsellor in an organization that recruits Norwegian applicants to international universities.
I also have skills within copy editing and translation between Norwegian and English as a freelancer.
From my work in the students’ and academics’ solidarity organization SAIH, at both local and central organizational levels, I have developed skills within management, board work, political influencing and information work.