- (2023). Blood eosinophils during bronchiolitis: Associations with atopy, asthma and lung function in young adults. Acta Paediatrica. 820-829.
- (2023). Are BMI and adipokines associated with asthma, atopy and lung function in young adults previously hospitalized for bronchiolitis? Respiratory Medicine.
- (2022). Asthma, atopy and lung function in young adults after hospitalisation for bronchiolitis in infancy: Impact of virus and sex. BMJ Open Respiratory Research.
- (2020). Half of children with recurrent or chronic wet cough before three years of age were symptom-free by age seven. Acta Paediatrica. 2664-2670.
- (2019). Lung function and bronchial hyper-reactivity from 11 to 18 years in children with bronchiolitis in infancy . Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. 57-65.
- (2010). Murder followed by suicide: Norwegian data and international literature. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 397-401.
- (2009). Evidence of Deviant Emotional Processing in Psychopathy: A fRMI Case Study. International Journal of Neuroscience. 857-878.
- (2005). Mord-selvmord i nære relasjoner.
Letter to the editor
- (2023). Blood eosinophils during bronchiolitis were not associated with adult asthma in a Norwegian cohort study. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2020). Reply to Korppi and Riikonen. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. 720-721.