- 2018. Identification of highly connected and differentially expressed gene subnetworks in metastasizing endometrial cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-21.
- 2017. Type of vascular invasion in association with progress of endometrial cancer. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 1084-1091.
- 2017. Proteomic profiling of endometrioid endometrial cancer reveals differential expression of hormone receptors and MAPK signaling proteins in obese versus non-obese patients. OncoTarget. 106989-107001.
- 2017. Preoperative imaging markers and PDZ-binding kinase tissue expression predict low-risk disease in endometrial hyperplasias and low grade cancers. OncoTarget. 68530-68541.
- 2017. PIK3CA exon9 mutations associate with reduced survival, and are highly concordant between matching primary tumors and metastases in endometrial cancer. Scientific Reports. 1-12.
- 2017. High visceral fat percentage is associated with poor outcome in endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 105184-105195.
- 2017. HER2 expression patterns in paired primary and metastatic endometrial cancer lesions. British Journal of Cancer. 378-387.
- 2016. Tissue and imaging biomarkers for hypoxia predict poor outcome in endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 69844-69856.
- 2016. The genomic landscape and evolution of endometrial carcinoma progression and abdominopelvic metastasis. Nature Genetics. 848-855.
- 2016. Aneuploidy related transcriptional changes in endometrial cancer link low expression of chromosome 15q genes to poor survival. OncoTarget. 9696-9707.
- 2014. Endometrial Carcinoma Recurrence Score (ECARS) validates to identify aggressive disease and associates with markers of epithelial-mesenchymal transition and PI3K alterations. Gynecologic Oncology. 599-606.
- 2013. High phospho-stathmin(Serine38) expression identifies aggressive endometrial cancer and suggests an association with PI3K inhibition. Clinical Cancer Research. 2331-2341.
- 2012. Improved survival related to changes in endometrial cancer treatment, a 30-year population based perspective. Gynecologic Oncology. 381-387.
- 2011. High BMI is significantly associated with positive progesterone receptor status and clinico-pathological markers for non-aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 921-926.
- 2017. Context-related biomarkers in endometrial cancer. A study with focus on obesity and genomic alterations.
Academic literature review
- 2014. Clinical value of DNA content assessment in endometrial cancer. Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry. 154-163.