- (2007). No Protection against DSS-induced Colitis by Short-term Pretreatment with Seal or Fish Oils in Rats. Integrative Medicine Insights. 25-34.
- (2005). Oral ferrous fumarate or intravenous iron sucrose for patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1058-1065.
- (2005). Low-dose oral ferrous fumarate aggravated intestinal inflammation in rats with DSS-induced colitis. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 744-748.
- (2005). Effects of ferrous sulphate and non-ionic iron-polymaltose complex on markers of oxidative tissue damage in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 831-838.
- (2004). Calprotectin in faeces and gut lavage fluid; relationship to intestinal permeability and disease activity in IBD. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 8-8.