- (2021). Reintroduction of dj-1 in müller cells inhibits retinal degeneration in the dj-1 deficient retina. Antioxidants. 18 pages.
- (2020). The Inflammatory Cytokine IL-3 Hampers Cardioprotection Mediated by Endothelial Cell-Derived Extracellular Vesicles Possibly via Their Protein Cargo. Cells. 1-21.
- (2019). Dysregulation in the Brain Protein Profile of Zebrafish Lacking the Parkinson’s Disease-Related Protein DJ-1. Molecular Neurobiology. 1-17.
- (2018). Astroglial DJ-1 over-expression up-regulates proteins involved in redox regulation and is neuroprotective in vivo. Redox Biology. 237-247.
- (2016). Quantitative proteomics analysis of zebrafish exposed to sub-lethal dosages of β-methyl-amino-L-alanine (BMAA). Scientific Reports.
- (2015). The N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 is essential for zebrafish development. Bioscience Reports. 10 pages.
- (2015). Algal toxin azaspiracid-1 induces early neuronal differentiation and alters peripherin isoform stoichiometry. Marine Drugs. 7390-7402.
- (2013). Identification of dynamic changes in proteins associated with the cellular cytoskeleton after exposure to okadaic acid. Marine Drugs. 1763-1782.
- (2013). Comparative analysis of IgM sub-variants in salmonid fish and identification of a residue in mu 3 which is essential for MAb4C10 reactivity. Fish and Shellfish Immunology. 667-672.
- (2012). Nodularin exposure induces SOD1 phosphorylation and disrupts SOD1 co-localization with actin filaments. Toxins. 1482-1499.
- (2012). Impact of dietary protein hydrolysates on skeleton quality and proteome in Diplodus sargus larvae. Journal of Applied Ichthyology. 477-487.
- (2012). Ectopic expression of Flt3 kinase inhibits proliferation and promotes cell death in different human cancer cell lines. Cell Biology and Toxicology. 201-212.
- (2012). Dietary lysine imbalance affects muscle proteome in zebrafish (Danio rerio): a comparative 2D-DIGE study. Marine Biotechnology. 643-654.
- (2010). Increased interaction between DJ-1 and the Mi-2/nucleosome remodelling and deacetylase complex during cellular stress. Proteomics. 1494-1504.
- (2009). Proteomic response of human neuroblastoma cells to azaspiracid-1. Journal of Proteomics. 695-707.
- (2009). Ligand-induced Flt3-downregulation modulates cell death associated proteins and enhances chemosensitivity to idarubicin in THP-1 acute myeloid leukemia cells. Leukemia Research. 276-287.
- (2009). Acyloxymethyl esterification of Nodularin-R and Microcystin-LA produces inactive protoxins that become reactivated and produce apoptosis inside intact cells. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 5758-5762.
- (2008). Identification of protein interaction partners by immunoprecipitation: Possible pitfalls and false positives. Experimental and Clinical Hepatology. 16-22.
- (2008). Identification of a novel phosphorylation site of acyl-CoA binding protein (ACBP) in nodularin-induced apoptotic hepatocytes. Experimental Cell Research. 2141-2149.
- (2007). Comprehensive analysis of exported proteins from Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv. Proteomics. 1702-1718.
- (2006). CaM-kinasell-dependent commitment to microcystin-induced apoptosis is coupled to cell budding, but not to shrinkage or chromatin hypercondensation. Cell Death and Differentiation. 1191-1202.
- (2004). Caspase-dependent, geldanamycin-enhanced cleavage of co-chaperone p23 in leukemic apoptosis. Leukemia. 1989-1996.
- (2003). Changed energy state and increased mitochondrial beta-oxidation rate in liver of rats associated with lowered proton electrochemical potential and stimulated uncoupling protein 2 (UCP-2) expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 30525-30533.
- (2003). Changed Energy State and Increased Mitochondrial B-Oxidation Rate in Liver of Rats Associated with Lowered Proton Electrochemical Potential and Stimulated Uncoupling Protein 2 (UCP-2) Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 30525-30533.
- (2002). Ca2+/calmodulin dependent protein kinase II is required for microcystin-induced apoptosis. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2804-2811.
- (2001). Apoptotic effect of cyanobacterial extract on rat hepatocytes and human lymphocytes. Environmental Toxicology. 225-233.
- (2001). Apoptotic effect of cyanobacterial blooms collected from Polish water reservoirs. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. 335-344.
- (2000). An ultrasensitive competitive binding assay for the detection of protein phosphatase directed toxins. Toxicon. 347-360.
- (1999). Ultrarapid apoptosis inducted by phosphatase inhibitors. Cell Death Differ. Cell Death and Differentiation. 1099-1108.
- (1999). Caspase I related protease inhibition retards the execution of okadaic acid and camptothecin induced apoptosis and PAI-2 selective cleavage, but not commitment to cell death in HL-60 cells. British Journal of Cancer. 1685-1691.
- (1999). An ultrasensitive competitive binding assay for the detection of toxins affecting protein phosphatases. Toxicon. 347-360.
- (1998). Sensitive detection of apoptogenic toxins in suspension cultures of rat and salmon hepatocytes. Toxicon. 1101-1114.
- (1998). Apoptosis induced by microinjection of cytochrome c is caspase-dependent and is inibited by Bcl-2. Cell Death and Differentiation. 660-668.
- (1997). Gap junctions and growth control in liver regeneration and in isolated rat hepatocytes. Hepatology. 847-855.
- (1997). Fas/APO-1 (CD95)-Induced Apoptosis of Primary Hepatocytes Is Inhibited by cAMP. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 20-25.
- (1995). Ala%3%3%5 is essential for high-affinity cAMP-binding of both sites A and B of cAMP-dependent protein kinase type I. FEBS Letters. 291-294.
- (1995). ALA-335 is essential for high-affinity cAMP-binding of both sites A and B of cAMP-dependent protein kinase type I. FEBS Letters. 291-294.
- (2006). Shellfish toxin azaspiracid-1 induced changes in cytoskeletal proteins in neuronal cells. .
- (2006). Oocyte development in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.): Trypsin-like specific activity, capacity for protein synthesis and proteomics. .
- (2016). Functional Analysis of the DJ-1 Protein Using a CRISPR/Cas9 Knockout of the Park7 Gene in Zebrafish.
- (2018). Role of the Parkinsons Disease-related protein DJ-1 in redox control and neuronal protection.
- (2017). Using zebrafish to understand BMAA-induced neurotoxicity and its relevance to neurodegeneration.
- (2011). The muscle proteome of growing fish is affected by dietary lysine.
- (2009). Saxitoxin biosynthesis in organisms from two kingdoms - horizontal gene transfer or parallel evolution?
- (2008). Identification of DJ1 interaction partners using a quantitative proteomics tool.
- (2006). Late breaker: Revealing the secreted proteome of Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv.
- (2003). cAMP induced protein phosphorylation in acute myelogenous leukemia cells.
- (2002). Protein phosphatases as targets in natural compounds-induced apoptosis.
- (2002). Bioactive compounds from cyanobacteria.
- (1998). Ultrarapid apoptosis induction in a variety of cell types injected with phosphatase inhibitors is mediated through Ca2 /calmodulin dependent protei kinase activity.
- (1998). Marine cyanobacteria as a source for bioactive (apoptosis-modifying) compounds with potential as cell biology reagents and drugs.
- (1998). Distinct apoptotic death forms. Distinct pathways and functions?
- (2020). DJ-1 in astrocytic neuroprotection to oxidative stress. Elsevier.
- (2019). Impact of cysteine 106 oxidation on function and localisation of the Parkinson’s disease-related protein DJ-1.
- (2017). The protective function of L-serine in a zebrafish model of B-methylamino-L-alanine induced toxicity.
- (2015). Neuronal DJ-1 functions in a zebrafish model for Parkinson’s Disease.
- (2015). Effects of β-methylamino-L-alanine (BMAA)on brain-derived cell lines and zebrafish.
- (2013). Mechanistic studies of Atlantic cod responses to alkyl-substituted naphthalene and phenanthrene.
- (2012). Role of the Parkinson´s disease-related protein DJ-1 in oxidative stress-induced cell death.
- (2011). DJ-1 expression and function in AML cell lines.
- (2009). Apoptosis-related post translational modifications of endoplasmic reticulum protein-57 (ERp57).
- (2007). A study on the Parkinson’s disease related DJ-1 protein. Possible function and involvement in algal toxin-induced apoptosis.
- (2005). Role of Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase (SOD1) in phosphatase inhibitor-induced apoptosis.
Popular scientific article
- (2021). Liten, men svært verdifull fisk. Move. 10-13.
- (2003). PROBE-nasjonal plattform i proteomikk. NBS-nytt. 23-24.
- (2001). Biologisk baserte blåskjelltester (BBB). Fiskehelse. 26-33.
- (2019). Functional importance of the Parkinson’s disease-related protein DJ-1.
- (2015). Cellular responses to algal toxins.
- (2011). The cellular distress proteome. A quantitative study of oxidativily stressed cells.
- (1998). Hepatocyte proliferation and apoptosis-regulation by cell communication and phosphorylation. -.
- (2019). Denne fisken vil trolig få Parkinson.
- (2016). Studerer sebrafisk for å finne Parkinsonsvar.
- (2016). Sebrafrisk Glem laboratorierotta. Nå er sebrafisken forskernes nye favoritt i kampen mot både fysiske og psykiske sykdommer.
- (2015). Death - a series about life.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2014). Proteomic tools to elucidate the molecular action of micro-algal toxins. 21 pages.
- (2018). The protein cargo of endothelial cell-derived extracellular vesicles released in response to IL-3 identifies the Wnt signaling pathway as a relevant mediator of inflammation. Journal of Extracellular Vesicles.
- (2006). Proteomic tissue imaging for rapid brain biomarker discovery. European Journal of Neurology. 42-42.
- (2018). naa10 knockdown and NatA inhibition point to role for the NatA complex in zebrafish dorsoventral axis formation .
- (2018). Functional Analysis of the DJ-1 Protein Using a CRISPR/Cas9 Knockout of the Park7 Gene in Zebrafish.
- (2016). A protective function of increased glial DJ-1 expression in a zebrafish model of Parkinson’s disease.
- (2015). The N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 is essential for zebrafish development.
- (2015). High-definition quanlitative and quantitative proteomics of a Parkinson´s disease zebrafish model.
- (2014). Functional Mechanisms Behind the Oxidative Stress Protective Action of DJ-1.
- (2013). Proteome profiling of zebrafish embryos with glial specific over-expression of the Parkinson’s disease-related protein DJ-1.
- (2011). Growth and skeletal muscle proteome of juvenile zebrafish is affected by a dietary lysine.
- (2008). The hyperthermophilic sulfate-reducing archaeon Archaeoglobus fulgidus; a proteomics study on the shift between chemoorganoheterotrophic and chemilithoautotrophic growth.
- (2008). Protein expression changes in human neuroblastoma cells treated with azaspiracid-1.
- (2008). DJ-1 interacts with the chromatin remodelling complex NuRD to regulate apoptotic cell death.
- (2006). Oocyte development in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.): Trypsin-like specific activity, capacity for protein synthesis and proteomics.
- (2006). Comparing the protein identifications obtained using two-dimensional gel electrophoresis or liquid chromatography mass spectrometry on the secreted proteome of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- (2003). Differential Expression of Splicing factor SR proteins and Their phosphorylation in Cell Stress leading to Apoptosis.
- (2002). Protein phosphatase 2A as a receptor for diarrhetic shellfish poisoning (DSP) toxins- Development of a sensitive in vitro assay.
- (2002). Phosphorylated targets in ultrarapidly induced apoptosis.
- (1997). Detedtion of toxins from marine cyanobacteria based on their affinity for protein phosphatase 2A and their ability to induce apoptosis in salmon hepatocytes.
Academic literature review
- (2017). European contribution to the study of ROS: A summary of the findings and prospects for the future from the COST action BM1203 (EU-ROS). Redox Biology. 94-162.
- (2015). Redox control of protein degradation. Redox Biology. 409-420.
- (2006). Proteomics approaches to elucidate oncogenic tyrosine kinase signaling in myeloid malignancies. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 185-198.
- (2006). Algal toxins as guidance to identify phosphoproteins with key roles in apoptotic cell death. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 209-215.