- 2020. Stathmin expression associates with vascular and immune responses in aggressive breast cancer subgroups. Scientific Reports. 14 pages.
- 2020. Cholesterol crystals and NLRP3 mediated inflammation in the uterine wall decidua in normal and preeclamptic pregnancies. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-12.
- 2018. Placental inflammation by HMGB1 activation of TLR4 at the syncytium. Placenta. 53-61.
- 2017. Pregnant woman with polyhydramnios and fetus with small intestinal atresia. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 10 pages.
- 2017. Placenta, cord and membranes: a dual center validation study of midwives' classifications and notifications to the Medical Birth Registry of Norway. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 1120-1127.
- 2016. Tumour cell invasion into blood vessels is significantly related to breast cancer subtypes and decreased survival. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 313-319.
- 2016. QSOX1 expression is associated with aggressive tumor features and reduced survival in breast carcinomas. Modern Pathology. 1485-1491.
- 2014. Evaluation of Ki67 expression across distinct categories of breast cancer specimens: A Population-based study of matched surgical specimens, core needle biopsies and tissue microarrays. PLOS ONE.
- 2012. Suppression of heat shock protein 27 induces long-term dormancy in human breast cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 8699-8704.
- 2012. Microvessel proliferation by co-expression of endothelial nestin and Ki-67 is associated with a basal-like phenotype and aggressive features in breast cancer. Breast. 1-7.
- 2010. Axl is an essential epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition-induced regulator of breast cancer metastasis and patient survival. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1124-1129.
- 2009. Estrogen receptor β– an independent prognostic marker in estrogen receptor α and progesterone receptor-positive breast cancer? APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 644-650.
- 2008. Lesson of the Month - Independent prognostic value of the basal-like phenotype of breast cancer and associations with EGFR and candidate stem cell marker BMI-1. Histopathology. 370-380.
- 2006. Expression of enhancer of zeste homologue 2 is significantly associated with increased tumor cell proliferation and is a marker of aggressive breast cancer. Clinical Cancer Research. 1168-1174.
- 2006. EZH2 expression is associated with high proliferation rate and aggressive tumor subgroups in cutaneous melanoma and cancers of the endometrium, prostate, and breast. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 268-273.
- 2005. A basal epithelial phenotype is more frequent in interval breast cancers compared with screen detected tumors. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. 1108-1112.
- 1998. The prognostic contribution of estrogen and progesterone receptor status to a modified version of the Nottingham Prognostic Index. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 1-9.
- 1996. Prognostic role of oestrogen, progesterone and androgen receptor in relation to patient age in patients with breast cancer. Breast. 123-126.
- 1996. Prognostic role of oestrogen, and progesterone receptors in patients with breast cancer: relation to age and lymph node status. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 920-925.
- 1996. Prognostic role of oestrogen and progesterone receptors in patients with breast cancer: relation to age and lymph node status. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 920-925.
- 1995. The prognostic role of estrogen, progesterone and androgen receptor in relation to patient age at operation in breast cancer patients. Breast.
- 1989. The prognostic role of progesterone receptor status and age in relation to axillary node status in breast cancer patients. European Journal of Cancer and Clinical Oncology. 959-964.
- 2019. The NLRP3 inflammasome expression by maternal and fetal cells in the uterine wall and association with preeclampsia development. .
- 2019. NLRP3 inflammasome expression by maternal and fetal cells in decidua and its association with preeclampsia .
- 2018. Decidual inflammation in normal and preeclamptic pregnancies.
Letter to the editor
- 2019. Fetal cerebral malakoplakia associated with recurrent facial erysipelas of the mother. Clinical Neuropathology.
- 1998. Operable Breast Cancer. A prognostic study on the significance of interaction effects with follow-up time, lymph node status and patient age at operation. -.
- 2018. Decidual inflammation in normal and preeclamptic pregnancies. Pregnancy Hypertension. S33-S34.
- 2016. NLRP3 inflammasome expression and activation at the maternal-fetal interface in preeclamptic and healthy pregnancies. Placenta. 88-88.
- 2015. The inflammatory role of HMGB1 in preeclampsia. Pregnancy Hypertension. 229.
- 2013. Proliferation markers PHH3, Ki67 and mitotic count all show significant associations with features of aggressive breast carcinomas and reduced survival. Modern Pathology. 50A-50A.
- 2013. Proliferation markers PHH3, Ki67 and Mimtotic count all show significant associations with features of aggressive breast carcinomas and reduced survival. Laboratory Investigation. 50A-50A.
- 2012. Prognostic impact of proliferation markers Ki-67, PHH3 and mitotic count in breast carcinomas. Virchows Archiv. S5-S5.
- 2011. Axl is an essential epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition-induced regulator of breast cancer metastasis and patient survival. Clinical and Experimental Metastasis. 234-235.
- 2010. A systematic and standardized classification of placental pathology - A Norwegian enterprise. Placenta. A20-A20.
- 2018. Inflammation at the uterine wall lining in pregnancy.
- 2016. NLRP3 inflammasome expression and activation at the maternal-fetal interface in preeclamptic and healthy pregnancies.
- 2015. The NLRP3 inflammasome in placentas from preeclamptic and healthy pregnancies.
- 2009. Suppression of heat shock Protein 27 induces long-term dormancy in human breast cancer.